Friday, June 3, 2011

Sunny Days and Loads of Unanswered Questions

It's Friday, it's sunny and tomorrow is the King's birthday. Long live the King!


FlashAdCards - PAYING 
I have viewed 170 ads and earned $74.65 but still waiting for the bulk of the earnings to be paid by the advertisers. So I sent in a ticket to admin to find out about the delay and this is his reply:

Hello, you can expect a 7-10 day security hold , although a pain it is necessary to combat fraud and cheaters apologizes for and hassles that this may cause you.

kind regards

David

I guess I can take some pain. Security is, of course, important. Thanks for the quick reply, David.

JustBeenPaid - PAYING 
Cashed out as usual and received $95 from referrals purchases. Bless you! They are doing REALLY well as of today with 100 new sign ups a day. If you haven't signed up with this program, that's 2% of profit daily LESS in your bank account. Think about it.  

TextAdBrokers - PAYING 
I received an email from them from Currency Grow with details on how to get your advertising credits allocated in hitcrawler.net. I was just informed by  my newer referrals that they have not received this update and it dawned on me that those who joined after TAB went live may not receive the profit-share that they promised their partners earlier.

This may be because they have reached their 10,000 unit and are still allowing new members to purchase units just to keep TAB cash-rich and to be able to receive profits from other members' purchases. I'm just speculating but I have opened a ticket to get clarification. However, on the bright side, they are still churning out profits and cash outs are being paid, so, good deal!

Global Surf Pro - PAYING 
I just noticed that their FAQ and Support tabs aren't working so there really is no way to get in touch with them except through forums. Not a good thing. I have surfed 15 ads today and still have not received my profit for today. I'll try again tomorrow.
  
Chain Hits - PAYING 
I have received my first Rebate Earned today and have requested a cash out. The downside is, if I miss the cash out dateline, which is at the end of today, I will have to wait until the 15th to cash out again. So be diligent and mark the date on your calender...
    
Mcf-Ads - PAYING 
I have currently 3 days worth of pending payment. I do trust the admin and I believe he's backed up with too many cash out requests. I'll wait till tomorrow then put in a ticket.

MoneyDice - SUSPENDED
The website is still in Suspended mode. Looks like I will have to put this one to rest. Occasionally, you will get a bad apple among the honest ones. The important thing to remember is to invest only with funds that you are willing to lose and to keep the profit ratio positive and you will be fine. So, go ahead and dig the grave and move on.

Max Surf - PAYING 
Grand Bank Club - PAYING
Bux4Real - PAYING
NeoBux - PAYING
Clixsense - PAYING
Safe Depositary - PAYING 
Brantons Group - PAYING
Briline Limited - PAYING
Macro Trade - PAYING  
MahiFundPAYING
 
I know it's still Thursday on the other side of the world but I hope you'll have a great weekend and I will talk to you on Monday, unless there are exciting news that can't wait.... :)                                                                                            ************************************************************************************ Learn more about my investment projects:
High Yield Investment Programs    ************************************************************************************

3 comments:

Nik Azmi Nik Mat said...

nice blog posting..thanks for the info..I also read Blondie's blog just to know latest news..I'm also just started investing in HYIP and make some profit already.One of the program I invest is PMM.I think you should check it.. http://possiblemoneymaking.com/?ref=cash2011

Nina Redza said...

Thanks for dropping by, Azmi. I've been investing for a couple of years now but have been doing this full time for about a year.

I have learnt to be extremely selective about ANY investment programs on the internet, especially the HYIPs as 95% are out to make a quick buck and leave investors hanging dry and penniless.

Took a look at the site. Making 28% a day is extremely risky but in this game, timing is everything. Good luck to you. Make sure you diversify your funds in a variety of programs.

Check my side bar and take a look at Frank's Blog to learn more about investing in HYIPs. They are NOT for the faint-hearted!

Nina Redza said...

Readers,

Please check on this link and type in your selected HYIP investment. This will help you by giving an idea if it is actually paying or not:

http://www.allhyipmonitors.com

Also read the forums, MMG, etc to see what other investors are saying.