Monday, June 13, 2011

Big Investors Don't Belong In HYIPs

AllDaySurfing - PAYING        
This is another surf program that may be of interest to you. This program has been online for 11 days and has the following plan: Earn 9% daily for 13 days surfing only 6 ads. Upgrade amount is between $5-$5000. 






Personally, I join autosurfs for the advertising opportunity they provide. I have received numerous referrals by using these vehicles. It really DOES work. By the way, the profits are nice too!

JustBeenPaidPAYING
One of my latest referral just signed up with JSS Booster. I like his curious nature. I think he’ll have fun with this one. In this program, you need to be adventurous and explore all the offers provided and go to their daily conferences to get the best advice on how to maximise your funds.

Two of my matrixes just got filled as I slept. An extra $120 credited in my account. I think I’ll buy some placements/premiums just to speed up my other matrixes. JBP is now in the top 5,000 websites worldwide in terms of traffic. That is impressive. You can check the stats here:

Briline LimitedCLOSED
I have removed Briline Limited from my list. It has reached old age and cannot go any further. If you had joined in early enough, you would have been in profit by now. As I have been stressing all the time, invest only with funds you can afford to lose and not the ones that you need for your daily expenses. That is the biggest mistake any one can do.

I have read about people investing thousands of dollars in one program, even borrowing money from family and friends to fund their accounts and then lose them almost immediately when their favourite program shuts down. In many cases, the big investors can cause a program to go bust as in many Ponzi schemes. It is not easy for the admin to continue paying the larger players as most investors are small time and are more maneagable for a longer period of time.

So, if you want to invest with a larger capital, think about something else, like real estate. Just don’t buy unfinished projects. They may be cheaper but if they get abandoned (I had my fair share), you are screwed. That is, unless another developer comes along and revives the project till the end. (ok, so I got lucky).

Just my two cents worth.

MahiFund Trade - PAYING        
Munny Madness PAYING
Mcf-AdsPAYING
TextAdBrokersPAYING
Club AsteriaWAITING
Global Surf Pro PAYING
Max Surf - PAYING
Chain Hits - PAYING                                     
Grand Bank Club - PAYING
Bux4Real - PAYING
NeoBux - PAYING
Clixsense - PAYING
Safe Depositary - PAYING 
Brantons Group - PAYING
Macro Trade - PAYING 

***********************************************************************************
You can check my investment programs at my side bar. I will be adding them from time to time if I find any trustworthy programs to invest in and share with my readers.

No comments: