Thursday, June 23, 2011

Have You Inspired Anyone Today?

                           If you notice, I have made a few minor changes to the blog. On the top right of the side bar, I have introduced my blog banner with the tag “Invest & Aspire” designed by a talented young lady, Eileen Siow.  If you put the two words together, you can even translate it to In-Spire. This is what I hope to achieve. I invest with the aspiration to be successful where many others have failed because they have chosen all the wrong programs to join or they have not practiced money management. The key to success is to diversify your portfolio and do not put in funds that that you can’t afford to lose. If you invest in money that you need to pay your mortgage with, you’ll never sleep well. In any business, online or offline, they are risks but calculated risk is way better than gambling, don’t you think?

Having traded forex for a few years now, I know many people gamble with their funds because they learn a system off the internet and trade with real money before practicing with paper money and understanding the psychology of money management and how to deal with a situation when everything seems to go wrong. Excuse the rambling but I have heard waaaaay too many people complaining that a system doesn’t work and they lose thousands from trading and therefore, forex sucks. It’s not the system, people, it’s your mindset! Once you have set yourself up for failure, deal with it and hopefully learn from it.

I have also added banners to my Favorite Blog section, so please check it out. I have great mentors there that have guided me to where I am today – investing daily, earning great income and sleeping well at night!

Real estate has been kind to me this year too. I’ve managed to secure two tenants for my newly completed apartments and another one for my shoplot. It’s been vacant so long, the dust particles have created an infrastructure in there any city would have been proud of.

OneX – OPEN FOR REGISTRATION
Here’s a great presentation on the workings of OneX.


If you are already in, get your potential referrals to listen so YOU don’t have to do much talking. We are still waiting for the countdown funding clock to appear…
STP seems to be down consistently right now. Could have been caused by the DDOS attack they had experienced a few days ago. Hope they get it sorted out.

JustBeenPaidPAYING  
I just transferred $21 from Tripler to JSS and noticed my balance in JSS is now $42! Obviously it was a technical mistake so I sent in a support ticket. Nothing like being honest. They’ve been such great employers!

Max Surf - PAYING
I just received 200 points as a monthly bonus. Nice.

MahiFund TradeALERT
I’m submitting a ticket for the 3rd time regarding my deposit being returned to my account for me to start cycle 2. Please don’t add more funds until I get this sorted out!
Again, if you had funded using AlertPay, please send in a request to AP for a refund as they have blocked MahiFund’s account for whatever reason. I don’t know what’s the issue as I have referrals who have been paid regularly with no complaints. Hmmm, you know, learn to protect your funds as anything can happen to anyone and AP now has a reputation for blocking admin accounts and causing programs to shut down.

AllDaySurfing - PAYING        
My upgrade has expired and I wasn’t even aware of it! I guess it’s time to buy another adpack or two.

Munny MadnessPAYING  
Mcf-AdsPAYING
TextAdBrokersPAYING
Club AsteriaWAITING
Chain Hits - PAYING                                     
Global Surf Pro PAYING
Grand Bank Club - PAYING
Bux4Real - PAYING
NeoBux - PAYING
Clixsense - PAYING
Safe Depositary - PAYING 
Brantons Group - PAYING
Macro Trade - PAYING 
******************************************************************
You can check my investment programs at my side bar. I will be adding them from time to time if I find any trustworthy programs to invest in and share with my readers.

6 comments:

G said...

hello there, I joined under you for MunnyMadness, thanks for telling me about the site

Nina Redza said...

That's great G, thank you for your support. It's been rocking so far!

By the way, what is the username that you signed up as?

G said...

My username is CodFather, you see me?

Nina Redza said...

Aaaah, yes. I see you, my dear.

Love the name! I think I know what I'm having for lunch today.

Have a great time with this one and bring in your family or friends. I'm managing my hubby's account. He has absolutely no idea what I'm doing but he's happy nonetheless!

G said...

lol, and yes I will, you got ref. commissions right, I got my spots via CC, just making sure, also what time do they usually pay out the daily earnings and is it 7 days a week or 5 days a week?

Nina Redza said...

Payout time for me is between 3:00AM EST-5:00AM EST. They don't pay on Sundays.