Monday, June 6, 2011

Earn Your Income The Proper Way - Slowly And Cautiously

      I though I'd give myself a break and get my hair colored 2 tones today but I think I may have over done on the blonde highlights. Lol! A lot of activities to look at today. I have decided to add SafeMail Services to blast my ads to 3 million recipients daily. It's only a one time payment of $39.95 for life. I am targeting more on advertising JustBeenPaid to help speed up the filling of all my matrixes. You don't really need referrals but it will speed up the process somewhat.

FlashAdCardsPAYING
Just viewed 10 ads today and am still waiting for advertisers to pay me for the 200 that I have looked at. I’m so used to daily payments that I’ve forgotten how to wait! Still, anything is better than waiting till the END of the month to get paid, don’t you think so?

JustBeenPaidPAYING
One of my matrixes finally got filled and I earned $60 from a $20 investment within weeks. Also received a new referral whom I had to reserve immediately before he upgrades. Monday: received an upgrade commission from my latest referral’s upgrade sent directly to my AlertPay account. Thank you Don!

The top earner in JSS-Tripler has earned over $39,000 in that program alone. Also, membership is growing at about 150 new members a day. What does that say about THIS program, guys? Thinking caps on, please!

TextAdBrokersPAYING
No new updates at this point, so hope they update us this week. Earlier, I opened a support ticket on earnings for those who are out of the 10,000 partner members and this is the reply I received on Saturday:

Members can still purchase Partner units and earn after the 10,000 have been met. The 10,000 is only the limit for the EXTRA revenue created by an additional profit pool from advertising with hitcrawler.net.
 Every Partner unit will earn off of the internal profit pool as Partner units are purchased within TAB, as well as from commissions made from referrals which can be gained from still advertising with your credits at hitcrawler.net. Good day

For me, this is still pretty vague in terms of the meaning “additional profit pool” and “internal profit pool” but it’s a good sign that they are replying tickets promptly and with confidence. We will wait for the pay outs on the 15th of the month and see who receive hitcrawler’s profits and who don’t. Only time will tell at this stage.

Global Surf Pro PAYING 
Earnings are back to normal but cashouts are allowed only 3 times a week so I’ve got 3 new days to look forward to this week. The Admin, Kent has replied to me via MMG forum regarding the FAQ and Support tabs in the members area not working yet. He has that fixed and also politely pointed out that there is also a separate tab on the homepage before logging in. I guess in my excitement, I forgot to log out. Lol! So thank you for the update, Kent. Am also loving the autosurf system as opposed to the manual surf that it used to have. Don’t worry, I still take the time to look at the ads.

Chain HitsPAYING
Received my first payment on Saturday, less than 24 hrs. Good deal! Members need to surf 100 sites in 2 weeks, which is less than 8 sites a day, which is easy to do. 

Mcf-Ads PAYING
I’ve received a portion of my withdrawal into AlertPay but the latest ones are still pending.

Max Surf - PAYING 
Grand Bank Club - PAYING
Bux4Real - PAYING
NeoBux - PAYING
Clixsense - PAYING
Safe Depositary - PAYING 
Brantons Group - PAYING
Briline Limited - PAYING
Macro Trade - PAYING  
MahiFundPAYING

I'm constantly getting emails and messages from well-intentioned investors to join this and that HYIP but I always stress that while you can make a quick buck from those "earn 130% in 1 day" programs, they will tank faster that your laundry will dry. If you do earn that 130%, take it and move on. They usually pay in the beginning to earn your trust and when they have filled their bank accounts with your hard-earned money, it's BYE BYE SUCKERS - THANK YOU FOR BEING GULLIBLE!

Don't fall prey to this vultures. If it's too good to be true - it usually is! This a good site to check how your favorite site is doing :-

http://www.allhyipmonitors.com.

If it shows Problem or Paying status at the same time, then run the other way. They are paying selectively and will soon dig their own grave - with you buried in it.   

*********************************************************************************************************
You can check my investment programs at my side bar. I will be adding them from time to time if I find any trustworthy programs to invest in and share with my readers.

No comments: