Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Inspirations Keep Me Going!

                             Yesterday, a lovely lady Rochie wrote to me and informed me that she started her own blog on her investment portfolio after getting inspired by reading mine and Blondie’s blogs. She understands the importance of sharing and modelling after those who have had modest success in their own investment ventures. You can read about her investments here:  


I can only wish her all the best and I hope that she will inspire other honest bloggers to share and educate as we have and will continue to do so.

OneX – OPEN FOR REGISTRATION
The latest news I heard is that you don’t actually need SolidTrustPay for your transactions as they are planning to have their own payment processor soon but for the initial funding, you DO need it. There will be a countdown clock tomorrow on the site to alert members when funding/upgrading is available. If not tomorrow, probably the day after. We’ll see! If you want to read a summary of the system, check it out here:


Upgrading will be available on 24 June 2010 at 7:00pm EST. If your current STP accounts are not funded on time, contact your sponsors for assistance. And don’t forget that you can buy keys to help your downlines pay for upgrading. It costs only $6 a piece.

Munny MadnessPAYING  
I just repurchased another position with my balance today. I can’t help it! The button beckons me when I’m not looking. They have a cut-off date for new members and positions but they haven’t given a date yet. The maximum number of positions allowed for purchase has been increased from 99 to 120 due to popular demand. I now have 11 positions and earning roughly 4.5-5% daily, except on Sunday. My pocket’s not happy with Munny Madness today but I’ll cash out tomorrow, promise!

Max Surf - PAYING
I’m seeing great response from advertising from this program that I’m thinking of buying more ad packs for additional ad credits and earn more of that 3% daily while I’m at it. There’s a 50% repurchase requirement, which means that before you are allowed to withdraw funds, you are required to purchase 50% of what you plan to withdraw.

So if you want to withdraw $1, you need to buy 1 ad-pack, which is $0.50, then the withdraw button appears. It’s actually alright because you are compounding your deposit and thus, earning more each time. It’s a sure fire way to keep a program running longer than most surf programs. I’m seeing this concept more and more these days.

Mcf-AdsPAYING
Cashouts are taking longer these days but at least it’s still paying. My marketing efforts are are paying off well based on the stats on my blog. I think I’ll stick around for a while!


MahiFund has fallen victim to AlertPay account block! They claim to not know why they did this and this is the message they posted on their website when you log in:

Alertpay blocked our Bussiness account wih them for unknow reasons and without any notice.
We are unable to process withdraw requests or make any other action while they accept our investors continu to deposit. We also stopped ourself to accept deposits with them, founding their attitude totally unprofessional.

We apologies to our Alerpay Investors but the situation is out of our hands. All deposits alertpay are less than 30 days old so we urgently request our customers who deposited using Alertpay to make a refund request as Alertpay hold in our account enough funds to refund all active deposits Alerpay. Libertyreserve and PerfectMoney investors are not affected by this measures. MahiFund will now accept only LibertyReserve and PerfectMoney

They are still accepting Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money but as for myself, I have completed cycle 1 of 25 days and have earned 50% of my original investment. I’m STILL waiting for my LR deposit to be returned to my account so that I can start cycle 2 but it has been a week and it’s still pending. So, don’t put in new money until all of this mess is resolved. For those of you who funded via AlertPay, please send in a ticket to AP support and ask for a refund now.

TextAdBrokersPAYING
Club AsteriaWAITING
Chain Hits - PAYING                                     
AllDaySurfing - PAYING        
Global Surf Pro PAYING
Grand Bank Club - PAYING
Bux4Real - PAYING
NeoBux - PAYING
Clixsense - PAYING
Safe Depositary - PAYING 
Brantons Group - PAYING
Macro Trade - PAYING 
 
******************************************************************
You can check my investment programs at my side bar. I will be adding them from time to time if I find any trustworthy programs to invest in and share with my readers.

No comments: