Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Due Dilligence In Choosing Your HYIPs

                        I would to touch a little about the excitement about new HYIPs that keep cropping up with higher risk plans, bold claims and fancy shmancy websites. I get it in my junk mail everyday and they get thrown into the sewer without a second thought. If I feel good about a program, it's due to research and more research. I look at other reputable blogs, monitors, forums and the very nature of the program as well as reputation of the admin, if I'm lucky enough to find information about them. 

It is also important to check www.alexa.com on their current traffic stats, especially for longer running HYIPs. If the graph shows decline, it's best to stay away. They are probably going to close down soon. Be careful of programs that promise more than 2% daily. While I do invest in them every now and then, make sure that you invest with funds that are profits from your other stable programs. I WILL say this over and over again - do NOT invest in money you can't afford to lose! Take all of them as Ponzi schemes because they WILL close down eventually.

Some reliable sites to check before joining any HYIP:

http://www.allhyipmonitors.com




 

OneX – OPEN FOR UPGRADE NOW!
Funding and upgrading is open right now. Pay day or Stage 1 is now scheduled for 1 July 2011 at 8:00PM EST. There are two days left to get members in and upgraded by then.
Have a listen to the latest recorded webinar available:



TextAdBrokersPAYING
Just as we thought the admins were slowing down with this program, they came back with the latest update. SAB purchase opportunity will be closed in July 2011 due to poor response from members and funding for the development of this company is now coming from elsewhere. That’s fine by me. Paying $50 for their existence is way too much after all that Hoohaa in TAB. Advertising efforts are still going strong, etc,etc and they are expecting a webinar live call on Thursday. Ya, ok. Next…..

CenturionWealthCircle - LAUNCHING 6 JULY 2011
Todate, there are over 2,000 members who signed up for this exciting program due to launch next week. Would you like to turn $15 into $60? Hop on the wagon! Thank you to those who have opted to join me.

Munny MadnessPAYING  
For all the members that joined but haven’t upgraded yet … what on earth are you waiting for?

AllDaySurfingPAYING
I decided to buy banner advertising space on ADS for $20 a week. Looks great!    

Chain Hits - PAYING       
Max SurfPAYING
JustBeenPaidPAYING  
Mcf-AdsPAYMENT PENDING
Grand Bank ClubPAYING
Global Surf Pro PAYING
Safe Depositary - PAYING 
Brantons Group - PAYING
Macro Trade - PAYING 
TheBestDealYet - PRELAUNCH

I love PTCs and they have their places as great but slow income earners but I’m finding that I have very little time to click ads at this time as I have too much on my plate at the moment. My current PTCs are strong programs that pay well but for the moment, I have removed them from the blog to make way for other new programs that pay better. Thanks for all your support and visiting my blog. There’s more to come and I promise you that you won’t be disappointed!
*************************************************************************************
You can check my investment programs at my side bar. I will be adding them from time to time if I find any trustworthy programs to invest in and share with my readers.

No comments: