Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Blonde Highlights, Shares And Updates...

              I'm feeling extremely conscious of my blonde highlights and will probably succumb to getting it recolored to look more, um, natural if that's even possible at this point. Lol! Just applied to buy an IPO for a local company going for $3.38 per share. Hope it explodes when it's listed on the Main Board on the 28 June 2010. Funds from the profits of my investments. Nice! Some interesting updates today....
 
FlashAdCardsPAYING
I just bought a text ad space from my profits. I need to remember to click at least 10 ads daily to complete the adviews that I bought or I won’t get paid. It’s not an auto surf system and you need to be focused on the ads at all times or you can actually miss the ad! Happy to say that the advertisers are starting to pay me now - a lesson in patience for me!

JustBeenPaidPAYING
One of my matrixes is going to be filled anytime now. That’s an extra $60 in my happy pocket. Membership is going strong at the moment due to reliability and consistency in their payments. It helps that they have webinars daily to help new and existing members as it can be overwhelming trying to understand the overall system and algorithm on how they operate. That’s where choosing a dedicated sponsor is crucial in helping you make sense out of it all. So choose carefully!

TextAdBrokersPAYING
Latest update on TAB. They have created a complimentary site called SearchAdBrokers which is a keyword ownership engine, much like zibzoom.com and koodays.com. How it is connected to hitcrawlers.net is that if you own a keyword – such as “weight loss” and an Advertiser uses that keyword in his campaign, you will get paid a percentage of the click value of that keyword. The more popular keywords you own, the more you can earn. At least that is what they are planning.

Existing members can log in using their TAB login details and all downlines are still reserved for each member. In my opinion, they can succeed if they plan properly and market their products aggressively. It is also important for members to receive update regularly to gain trust. As TAB profits are slowing down somewhat, due to a slowdown in promotion by once active members, they should take this as a clue to buck up on their own advertising effort and gain members confidence. Keeping members in the dark for even a week is counter-productive in the long run as negative discussions in forums can deter potential members which are critical to the growth of any new company.

Briline Limited - PENDING
I had 2 pending payments of $10 each on the 6th & 7th June 2010 and it was mysteriously cancelled and returned to my account. Checked on MMG and it happened to another member requesting a similar amount. Are they paying selectively now for lower amounts? Hmmm. Am requesting again today and we’ll see tomorrow.

Munny MadnessWAITING
So far, this program has paid me twice in 2 days, at roughly 4.5% of my initial investment, including their admin fees. Each position costs $39 but has an admin fee of $8.58, making it $47.58. Payment is made 5 days a week. They are different from other sites in that they make money off penny auctions, discount sites and selling bid packs and then splitting the profits among the members. Members are encouraged to sign up with these programs even if they don’t make any purchases.

Personally, I love penny auction sites and they can be addictive. Unfortunately for me, I don’t qualify to sign up for both their selected auction sites as my country is not in their list. So what I did was suggest another auction to add on to help other Asians and Malaysians to join: www.bidhere.com

I did sign up with their keyword ownership site – zibzoom and bidded on a couple of keywords. Love these sites too! Munny Madness accepts AlertPay, Paypal, Solid Trust Pay, all credit cards, bank transfers & wires and you can even apply an ATM card through them. Their membership has a limit and nobody knows when it will be closed to new members so if you want to get in, I suggest you do it now. I plan to purchase another position today.

The reason why the status is on “Waiting” is because the minimum amount to withdraw is $10. It is a little steep but with one position, if you check in every 5 days, you will be qualified to withdraw! Once I get funds in my Liberty Reserve, I will change the status to "Paying".


Global Surf Pro PAYING
Max Surf - PAYING
Chain Hits - PAYING                                     
Grand Bank Club - PAYING
Mcf-Ads - PAYING
Bux4Real - PAYING
NeoBux - PAYING
Clixsense - PAYING
Safe Depositary - PAYING 
Brantons Group - PAYING 
Macro Trade - PAYING      
MahiFund - PAYING    
 
******************************************************************
You can check my investment programs at my side bar. I will be adding them from time to time if I find any trustworthy programs to invest in and share with my readers.
                                                               

2 comments:

plunger said...

Hi Larry here from Arkansas USA Love your Blog, Thanks for info.

Nina Redza said...

Hi Larry, thanks for dropping by. Check back in again in 14 hrs, there's an exciting new program coming up. It's going to be huge!