Thursday, June 9, 2011

More Exciting Updates & New Programs

       I’m a brunette once again! Well, kind of burgundy-ish with a hint of highlight. At least I no longer look like a rebellious teenager. Those days are gone…..

Club AsteriaWAITING
I have started my first monthly subscription in June 2011 and was contemplating adding $250 for the 100% matching bonus offer but then decided against it when I read in the Terms & Conditions regarding some serious referral signups involved. The bottom line is: get enough referrals within a stipulated amount of time or we’ll forfeit your bonus. Hrmmmph! It's not easy to get signups when it involves monthly subscriptions. It took me many months to purchase.

I can’t afford to spend all my time promoting this program so that’s the end of that. Ha! Maybe I can just top the Asterio points when I have extra funds lying around every now and then. If I don't top up or get referrals, I’m supposed to reach the $400 a week pay check within 18 months due to its compounding effects. I’ll prepare a time schedule spreadsheet and show you how it works when I can get around to it. My first profit is due end of the week. Will update later!

TextAdBrokersPAYING 
I’m going to hold on with purchasing position in their new SearchAdBrokers (SAB) site. The concept is good but at $50 a position, it is pretty steep. Positions will close once they reach 18,000 units, which is worth $900,000! Good luck to them. My concern right now is to find out if my referrals joined TAB early enough to be within the 10,000 units allocated for the profit-sharing exercise. Another ticket goes out today.

A surprising new update from TAB explaining to confused members how it is related to SAB. Seems that members are buying positions in the wrong back office. They have also revealed their new branding partner, award-winning Radonic Rodgers Marketing and Design to assist in their marketing efforts. I'm impressed! Looks like there’s hope yet….

Munny Madness PAYING
Did my first cash out of $10 on Wednesday and it was delivered to my AlertPay account within hours. Excellent! Daily profit is not fixed and it can range from 4.5% and above.

Briline Limited - PROBLEM
Briline has earned the status Paying/Problem in www.allhyipmonitors.com. My withdrawal was cancelled and returned to my account again, for the 3rd time. They are winding down. Please DO NOT invest right now. They have lasted 3 months, which is not surprising considering they were paying 2% daily. No new members = death. Another grave to dig and add to the obituary…

JustBeenPaidPAYING
Global Surf Pro PAYING
Max Surf - PAYING
Chain Hits - PAYING                                     
Grand Bank Club - PAYING
Mcf-Ads - PAYING
Bux4Real - PAYING
NeoBux - PAYING
Clixsense - PAYING
Safe Depositary - PAYING 
Brantons Group - PAYING
Macro Trade - PAYING 
MahiFund Trade - PAYING        

***************************************************************************************
You can check my investment programs at my side bar. I will be adding them from time to time if I find any trustworthy programs to invest in and share with my readers.

5 comments:

hemsagar said...

You say you started your subscription in June 2010, but you haven't received any payments till now, or I guess you probably meant June 2011.

Anyways Best of luck for you.

Regarding the matching bonus, it was your choice. I guess you should have taken it because, even if they roll back the benefit, you will already have earned enough money from it.

Nina Redza said...

Hi hemsagar,

I'm still living in the past, aren't I? Lol.

You know, you have a good point there. They will forfeit the matching bonus IF you cash out 35% of your profits. So the bottom line is: don't cash out until enough referrals come in and match your bonus. :)

hemsagar said...

You have a right concept, but If you saw the amount you got today in the revenue sharing, I am sure you will be disappointed, but we are hoping it will increase in the subsequent weeks.

Anyway best of luck for your earnings.

Sider1 said...

Think you can throw more light on munnymadness? Went to the site but could not figure out much.
Like what is the current range of the daily rebate now?
When did it launch?

Nina Redza said...

Sider1, I checked in MMG forum and the 1st information was dated May 11, 2011 so it's been a month now and still going strong.

The daily rebate, is about $2.14 per position per day. If you calculate the amount you spend on a position including admin fees ($47.58) then it is 4.5% at the moment. The more members they have, the lesser the profits will be.

Hope that helps!