Saturday, June 11, 2011

Additional Plans & Advertising Credits

It’s a lazy Saturday and am enjoying it will the family. The sun is playing hide and seek at the moment. So what do we have today?

MahiFund Trade - PAYING        
MahiFund has added 3 new plans:
Delta Plan:     190% after 40 days Deposit: $5 - $250
                          200% after 40 days, Deposit: $251 - $1000
                          210% after 40 days, Deposit: $1001 and above
Sigma Plan:   240% after 50 days, Deposit: $5 - $250
                          250% after 50 days, Deposit: $251 - $1000
                          260% after 50 days, Deposit: $1001 and above
Omega Plan: 30% after 8 weeks, Deposit: $1000 - $5000
                          31.25% after 8 weeks, Deposit: $5001 - $25000
                          32.5% after 8 weeks, Deposit: $25001and above

Munny Madness PAYING
Did my first repurchase of 1 position costing $39 (no admin fees charged) and I now have a total of 6 positions. Withdrawal is fast and profits are paid like clockwork. I am enjoying it immensely right now. I hope members participate actively by repurchasing and buying new positions.

Mcf-AdsPAYING
Payments take a little longer now but I’m still being paid, so that’s fine with me.

TextAdBrokersPAYING
SAB: I decided to purchase 1 position worth $50 from my profits from other programs. Was surprised to see that I’ve been getting a bit of profit in the last 2 days. I read in the back office that credits will only be transferred to hitcrawler.com by 1 August 2011 and hopefully that’s when we can start buying keywords. All looks good so far.

TAB: I’ve earned enough to withdraw profits but I think I’ll hold for a while.

Hitcrawler.net: Checked in the Advertiser account and was pleasantly surprised to see $210 worth of credits in the account balance. I’m ready for some advertising campaign!

Briline LimitedPROBLEM
Not looking good at the moment. Withdrawal still pending.

Club AsteriaWAITING
JustBeenPaidPAYING
Global Surf Pro PAYING
Max Surf - PAYING
Chain Hits - PAYING                                     
Grand Bank Club - PAYING
Bux4Real - PAYING
NeoBux - PAYING
Clixsense - PAYING
Safe Depositary - PAYING 
Brantons Group - PAYING
Macro Trade - PAYING 

******************************************************************
You can check my investment programs at my side bar. I will be adding them from time to time if I find any trustworthy programs to invest in and share with my readers.

4 comments:

Bryant said...

hello there, question about TAB, do you know why they keep selling units?, haven't they reached their 10,000 limit by now? Also I am holding off from buying any units from SAB, waiting to see if we get profit share on the 15th, hoping for the best...

Nina Redza said...

Bryant, they have decided to continue selling units beyond 10,000 to allow members to earn profit from the "internal profit pool". As more people buy units, everyone gets a share. In my opinion, it dilutes the profits and slows down income but that's their choice.
I sent in a ticket about reaching the limit on the 9th June but haven't received an answer yet. Once I do I will post it for sure.
Good luck on the 15th! Might be too early but who knows.....:)

Passive Income said...

just visited your blogs, you are working with nice programs, my favourite current program is Munny Madness..

Nina Redza said...

Thank you PI. My favorites at the moment are Tripler and Munny Madness. I just joined Asteria but I think the market may be diluted already. We'll see...

Nice blog too. Keep up the great work and thanks for dropping by. :)