Monday, June 27, 2011

Insects That Pay Profit

                 Today I want to introduce an interesting program whose concept is based on an insect’s evolution of its life, from an egg to an imago (bet you didn’t know there’s even such a word)! Its’ homepage reminds me of a children’s science book with colorful butterflies flying with wild abandonment. Online since 21 May 2011, this HYIP is considered to be in the higher risk category due to its high return and fixed plan, meaning you don’t get paid until the plan has expired.

The admin is an experienced forex trader and uses investors’ funds to trade with reserved funds to pay investors even on bad trading days. MNO did an interview with them on the 18 June 2011 and you can read it HERE:

Plans: Egg -103% after 1 Day, Larva – 120% after 5 Days, Pupa – 145% after 10 Days & Imago – 170% after 15 Days
Payment Processors: Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money only
Minimum Deposit: $10
Withdrawal: Upon expiry of plan. Withdrawal is instant
Security: DDOS protection by Dragonara and uses licensed GoldCoders script

I did a test run on Pupa and after 10 days, received an instant withdrawal into my Liberty Reserve account. Seeing that this is fairly new and we have no way of knowing how long it will last, I invested with “loose change” or profits I made with other long-lasting programs like JBP. You  can sign up below.


If you would like to try this program, I don’t recommend putting in a lot of money here and make sure that you keep track of when you have made back your deposit. Anything else that you get after that is purely profit. When you do make profit, put it back in say, JBP or Munny Madness and let them rip!

Max SurfPAYING
Double earning day! I love MaxSurf on Mondays.

OneX – OPEN FOR UPGRADE 28 JUNE 2011

Still time to promote to your family and friends before funding day comes. I have decided to go for PPC for that extra boost. If you are still contemplating on joining, don’t. Just do it.


CenturionWealthCircle - LAUNCHING 6 JULY 2011
To date, membership has grown to over 1,600 and still a week to launch!

MahiFund TradeWAITING FOR REFUND OF DEPOSIT
I’m removing this program until I get a respond from Admin on my missing deposit.

JustBeenPaidPAYING  
Mcf-AdsPAYMENT PENDING
Grand Bank ClubPAYING
AllDaySurfing - PAYING        
Munny MadnessPAYING  
TextAdBrokersPAYING
Chain Hits - PAYING                                     
Global Surf Pro PAYING
Safe Depositary - PAYING 
Brantons Group - PAYING
Macro Trade - PAYING 
Bux4Real - PAYING
NeoBux - PAYING
Clixsense - PAYING
TheBestDealYet - PRELAUNCH

******************************************************************************
You can check my investment programs at my side bar. I will be adding them from time to time if I find any trustworthy programs to invest in and share with my readers.

No comments: