Friday, June 17, 2011

ONEX UPDATE AND A VERY SPECIAL LADY......

 OneX is now open for registration! Please sign up from here:


Make sure that you clear your cookies. When you click at the Join button, your sponsor's name will appear - Azlina Abu Hassan

This is correct! Please proceed with registration and follow instructions. Upgrading is not enabled at the moment to allow you to get your SolidTrustPay account set up.
Your own referral link will be available to you so start promoting to your family and friends.

Good Luck!

OneX launch is still pending. The join button was disabled recently due to duplicate entries. There will not be a countdown clock to avoid the ”panic repeat Join button pressing” phenomenon that caused the server to crash the last time. If you need to see the updates, go here http://onexinfo.blogspot.com/ and watch the webinars to get a better understanding of how the system works so that you can better prepare your team when it launches. Their strategy is nothing short of brilliant.

Please DO NOT try to access their main website if you have the link already and let them sort out their technical issues. For those who want to join under my super marketing team, drop me an email here: cyberworld.nina@gmail.com and I will send you the link to sign up. I will also update my blog. We are going viral, team!

Today I would like to do a special mention of a very special lady called Gwen Mouzon from Atlanta, Georgia who is an experienced internet marketer who gives invaluable tips and guidance to anyone who wants to stay ahead of this game. Her posts come straight from her heart and you feel her sincerity in helping others succeed in earning income from home (or Starbucks or where ever it is you usually hang out).

I recommend that you pay a visit to her site http://theprofithub.webs.com/ and check out her different offers. Her link is also located at my side bar along with my other mentors and I thank her and all of them for their guidance and allowing me to live the life I desire for the past year. So thank you!

Munny MadnessPAYING  
It’s a good idea to repurchase positions instead of buying new ones if you plan to add to your current brood. Two good reasons: 1) You use back your profits so no new money is spent 2) It costs $47.58 to buy due to admin fees and only $39 to repurchase. That’s a savings of $8.58!

JustBeenPaidPAYING
I have 6 out of 12 matrixes cycled and $360 rebate earned so far. Of course, it helps to speed it up by purchasing placements and premiums but make sure that you don’t spend $70 to earn $60 at the end of the day! I have to also remember to reserve my referral as soon as one enters my realm or I may lose them eventually if they upgrade before I “catch” them. I think many of you don’t know what on earth I’m talking about. So the moral is; catch the wave while it’s high and you’ll know exactly what I’m talking about.

Chain Hits - PAYING                                     
Their bi-weekly profit share has been paid but they are enticing members to keep their profits in the account balance to earn 20% June bonus as well as equivalent points in hits, banners and text impressions. I think bi-weekly is a little too long to wait for profits but on the good side, I get a lot of advertising opportunities for my other programs. Always try to look at the good side of things so you’ll end the day with a smile rather than a frown. :)

AllDaySurfing - PAYING        
MahiFund Trade - PAYING      
Mcf-AdsPAYING
TextAdBrokersPAYING
Club AsteriaWAITING
Global Surf Pro PAYING
Max Surf - PAYING
Grand Bank Club - PAYING
Bux4Real - PAYING
NeoBux - PAYING
Clixsense - PAYING
Safe Depositary - PAYING 
Brantons Group - PAYING
Macro Trade - PAYING 

******************************************************************
You can check my investment programs at my side bar. I will be adding them from time to time if I find any trustworthy programs to invest in and share with my readers.

4 comments:

Jason said...

hi, I was wondering if you had a problem with hitcrawler.net too, do you still have your advertising credits? I logged in today and they were all gone along with my ads that were running

G said...

Hi again, you signed under Pete right, does your sponsor say "Jim Orchard"?

Nina Redza said...

Jason, my credits in hitcrawler are still intact but my ads are gone too. Even though I've had the ads up for a while now,I noticed the credits were never used. At least not for me. I think they are still having teething issues.
Might want to send them a ticket. I will!

Nina Redza said...

Hi G,

Yes my sponsor says Jim Orchard. Not sure why. He might be using some one else' account to sign us up. No matter, as long as we have super sponsors!