Thursday, June 16, 2011

Are You Excited Yet? I Am!

           As many of you have already heard the buzz about the new program called OneX, which is going to be BIG. They were supposed to launch yesterday but due to the heavy influx of people (in the hundreds and thousands) trying to log in at the same time, the server crashed! 
So as they are fixing the problem around the clock now, I can imagine the huge traffic and signups that will be happening within minutes of the site becoming live! I certainly want to be a part of this new wave of online investment opportunity as I can also earn from the spillover of members off my sponsors and spillunders from my referrals.

Sponsorship is not required as mentioned above but with an initial capital of $5, one time out of pocket, there is a potential of earning $99,000 as constant influx of new members join and upgrade. So why would you NOT want to share this with your family and friends? They will literally be in your debt forever (pun intended) for introducing this innovative program!

I do, however that advise that you educate yourself and learn about the program and its mother company QLxchange (dealing with gold & silver) here:

http://www.onex-alerts.blogspot.com/

 http://onexinfo.blogspot.com/

They have recorded webinars and videos and I suggest that you go to both if you have the time.
Their payment processor is Solid Trust Pay and if you haven't already signed up, I have the link at the side bar of this blog. You will also need to transfer funds, say, from your AlertPay account to STP using Xchanger.com. Both links are at my side bar.

Don't worry about not having funds in your STP account yet as there won't be an upgrade button for a few days after registering to allow members to open their STP accounts and fund them.
Once I receive my OneX link, I will post it here and you can sign up under my team who are experienced marketing individuals and some of the top sponsors around! Remember, in this game, it is CRUCIAL that you sign up under the right sponsor to get the maximum benefit of the program.

JustBeenPaidPAYING
TextAdBrokersPAYING 
Global Surf Pro PAYING
Munny Madness PAYING  
Max Surf - PAYING
Chain Hits - PAYING                                     
Grand Bank Club - PAYING
Mcf-Ads - PAYING
Bux4Real - PAYING
NeoBux - PAYING
Clixsense - PAYING
Safe Depositary - PAYING 
Brantons Group - PAYING
Macro Trade - PAYING 
MahiFund Trade - PAYING  
       
******************************************************************
You can check my investment programs at my side bar. I will be adding them from time to time if I find any trustworthy programs to invest in and share with my readers.
                                                

6 comments:

G said...

and yet again more delays for onex, I just want to at least join already, lol, who is your sponsor if you don't mind me asking? and for TAB, seems like no profit share :(

Nina Redza said...

Yes, me too G. Lol!

My sponsor is Pete Bennett from www.internationalpassiveincome.com

He's got some pretty interesting material too. Who's yours? I'm planning to give back $2.50 to those who join me through my blog as an incentive.

There's still a bit of profit coming into TAB and SAB but I'm more interested in their overall plan. It will probably takes months before their marketing effort take fruit but good things come to those who wait. :)

G said...

small world!, Peter is my sponsor also, I was waiting for him to email or post the link on the site but by the time he updated it, the server crashed which is odd because I thought onex was using the all mighty "cloud" server, well I guess this means I'm part of your team then, I'm real excited about this one, normally I wouldn't join these matrix type programs but onex seems unique

Nina Redza said...

The Cloud dispersed and banks got caught in the tornado! hahaha!

Well, we'll sort of become brothers & sisters and Daddy Pete will help feed us from time to time.

Do keep in touch!

Profit Hub said...

Hi Nina! Gwen here from Gwen's Profit Hub! Just wanted to let you know that you are doing a great job with your blog! I'm so impressed.

Secondly, I would love to join under you in OneX when the site is available again. Please let me know as soon as possible when your link will be ready. I know the sooner one joins these type of programs the better. thanks! My e-mail is profithub@gmail .com

Nina Redza said...

Gwen! I'm thrilled to hear from you! Thank you so much for adding my blog in your list of fav. blogs. I'm absolutely honored.

I love your blog for its innovative programs and you are highly recommended by many.
I would love to have you in my family too. Will keep you posted. Hopefully in the next 12 hrs.

Cheers!