Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Are Men Happier People In General?

I thought I'd share a little something a certain someone sent me this morning.

WHY MEN ARE HAPPIER PEOPLE

Your last name stays put.
The garage is all yours.
Wedding plans take care of themselves.
Chocolate is just another snack.
You can be President.
You can never be pregnant.
You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park.
You can wear NO shirt to a water park.
Car mechanics tell you the truth.

NICKNAMES
 If Laura, Kate and Sarah go out for lunch, they will call each other Laura, Kate and Sarah.
 If Mike, Dave and John go out, they will affectionately refer to each other as Fat Boy, Bubba and Wildman.
 
EATING OUT
When the bill arrives, Mike, Dave and John will each throw in $20, even though it's only for $32.50.  None of them will have anything smaller and none will actually admit they want change back.
When the girls get their bill, out come the pocket calculators.
 
MONEY
A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he needs.
A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn't need but it's on sale.
 
BATHROOMS
A man has six items in his bathroom: toothbrush and toothpaste, shaving cream, razor, a bar of soap, and a towel.
The average number of items in the typical woman's bathroom is 337.  A man would not be able to identify more than 20 of these items.
 
ARGUMENTS
A woman has the last word in any argument.
Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.
 
FUTURE
A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.
A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.
 
MARRIAGE
A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't.
A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change, but she does.
 
DRESSING UP
A woman will dress up to go shopping, water the plants, empty the trash, answer the phone, read a book, and get the mail.
 A man will dress up for weddings and funerals.
 
NATURAL
Men wake up as good-looking as they went to bed.
Women somehow deteriorate during the night.


Actually, there's more but I don't want to bore you on this lovely warm, feminine day..
I'm looking at Club Asteria at the moment. Actually, I'm re-looking at it since I joined in Oct 2010 but never took action due to a monthly subscription required. However, I'm discovering this may be worth investing in to be able to earn $400 a week in about 18 months or less, once you have accumulated 20,000 Asterio points. What's that - RM1,200 a week? That adds up to RM4,800 a month for us here in Malaysia. More than a month's salary for most people.

The way I look at it, I'm paying bills more than that every month  and I don't think about it. So I decided to just joined the Gold Membership with a monthly subscription of $19.95. There's a lot of information to read up and training material to teach you how to be a better entrepreneur, etc. I'm pretty excited about it and will update it in coming months to come.   




   
TextAdBrokersPAYING 
Global Surf Pro PAYING
Max Surf - PAYING
Chain Hits - PAYING                                     
Grand Bank Club - PAYING
Mcf-Ads - PAYING
Bux4Real - PAYING
NeoBux - PAYING
Clixsense - PAYING
Safe Depositary - PAYING 
Brantons Group - PAYING
Briline Limited - PAYING
Macro Trade - PAYING    
MahiFundPAYING


******************************************************************
You can check my investment programs at my side bar. I will be adding them from time to time if I find any trustworthy programs to invest in and share with my readers.
                                                             

5 comments:

imran said...

HA HA HA NICE JOKE BUT True. Your updates are good. You have joined club asteria at wrong time they are giving very less percentage from last 4 weeks. I wish may be u bring some good luck to club asteria. and yeah very nice blog .

Nina Redza said...

I'll keep my comments to myself. Lol!

I think we need to look at this program long term. If everyone chips in and work in promoting it and buy the products that they offer, everyone will probably benefit in the long run.

Anyway, let's wait and see. I'm in. No regrets. Will be busy promoting it, that's for sure.

Thanks for dropping by Imran. I appreciate your input. I wish you the best in your investments too.

hemsagar said...

Nice blog nina. The post was really good. The post mentions every thing positive about a man, but even to the end, you are so happy as if they were praising women.

Club-asteria is a good program to promote. Best of luck for you there.It has really changed many lifes, I only wish it the best.

Nina Redza said...

Hi hemsagar,

Thank you for the compliment.:)
Actually I don't know how the article praises anyone but just blows everything out of proportion.

Guess who sent it to me? My husband. LOL!

Club Asteria: I'm contemplating the 100% matching bonus but I don't know if I should. I have 4 days to decide.

hemsagar said...

You are true. But boys feel proud when they are talked about like that and you should know about the girls.

So you have just paid for your first membership this month.

The matching bonus is a very good way to increase your income quicker than the usual. I did it, and I am happy I did it.

As I see you are a good internet marketer, and If you are sure you can get some referrals(many), then this is the place to go.

If you are seriously planning to continue at the club, I suggest you to take it now.