Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Father's Day And Many Happy Earnings!

             If you are a regular visitor to my blog, you might notice 2 new gadget at the side of my bar. A gorgeous globe which shows where my visitors come from. It’s not just pretty, it’s useful too! I have also added a Google Translation tool and if you feel more comfortable reading my posts in your own language, give it a try. It does get the message across but I noticed that “give me a buzz” doesn’t quite comprehend in my native language, Malay. Lol!

I have another long term HYIP to share with you next week so I’ll keep it short today as it’s Saturday here and Father’s Day means taking Dad & Mum out for a lovely lunch. Talk later!

OneX Open For Registration Only
OneX was FINALLY open for registration yesterday when I was wide awake while the US was asleep! So it was a busy few hours updating my referrals and interested parties to go ahead and press that illusive Join button for the 100th time!

If you are a first timer to the world of Onex and want to know more about its strategies and potential income, take a look at this comprehensive video from YouTube (where else??). It’s a great educational tool. I have learnt a lot from it myself.


Once you’re done with it and you think you can part with $5 once in your life time, come back here and sign up immediately at OneX to reserve your place and get a piece of the $99,000 pie (or have all of it) while it’s still hot. Payment will be within a few days to give members a chance to open an account with SolidTrustPay as this will be the only payment processor acceptable. You can also read another blog for a summary of this system:

TextAdBrokersPAYING
Hitcrawler.net was offline for 2 days, I think and it’s back online with my advertising credits intact but my ads are gone. I think they still have teething issues and maybe I’ll wait a while before adding more ads.
Earlier, I had sent a ticket asking if my referrals are part of the 10,000 units eligible to receive the profit share from hitcrawler. No answer for more than a week so I sent a follow up email and this is the response I receive from them.

There is really no way to tell and we do not have all the time in the world to weed out your referrals names and compare them to the first 10,000 units... Good Day
Jason

How on earth can you not tell? Is it SO chaotic in the back office that you can’t even pick out your first 10,000 entries? Duh!

If I hired a Customer Service personnel and he sends out this type of rude emails to my clients, I would fire him in a second. I understand that they may get bombarded with lots of emails but if they had communicated better with their members, there would be less frustrated people out there, don’t you think?

Munny MadnessPAYING  
I’m having SO much fun with this one! You can even advertise your links for free in their referral page and it works, guys!

JustBeenPaidPAYING
It’s great to get an email saying I have a new referral, which reminds me that I have to reserve him before he gets kidnapped by someone else. (yes, it can happen in this system!) Payment is prompt and I have nothing but praises for them. Keep it coming!

Mcf-AdsPAYING
I just bought another 7% Daily ad-pack to keep the profits coming. Looks like my advertising efforts are paying off as I get quite a number of visits to my blog using them as a vehicle. Good deal!

Club AsteriaWAITING
I’m having second thoughts about this one. It’s been 11 days and they finally added 0.23% to my balance/asterio points. Hmm 0.23% in 11 days. Better than putting it in the bank? They must be hard up for cash nowadays.

Chain Hits - PAYING                                     
AllDaySurfing - PAYING        
MahiFund Trade - PAYING      
Global Surf Pro PAYING
Max Surf - PAYING
Grand Bank Club - PAYING
Bux4Real - PAYING
NeoBux - PAYING
Clixsense - PAYING
Safe Depositary - PAYING 
Brantons Group - PAYING
Macro Trade - PAYING 

******************************************************************
You can check my investment programs at my side bar. I will be adding them from time to time if I find any trustworthy programs to invest in and share with my readers.

No comments: