Saturday, June 25, 2011

New Kid On The Block Is Here To Stay

                     There’s a new kid in town and his name is Larry Harper. You may have heard about his new program if you have been following the other bloggers I have on my blog list and I decided to jump on the bandwagon as well as this program sounds solid and could be next best thing after JBP. This program is called Centurion Wealth Circle.

How do you feel about turning your hard-earned $15 into $60 over and over again? This is a non-sponsoring program where you can buy advertising space, digital products, marketing products, etc.  All you need to do is buy a product token worth $15 and wait for it to mature to get your 400% return ($60).There is a required 50% repurchase to keep the program long-lasting and what this does is compound your initial deposit to make you earn more and more. It' a win-win situation. It's still in prelaunch and will launch on July 6th.You can watch the introductory video on the site:


OneX – OPEN FOR FUNDING 24 JUNE 2011
We are still waiting for the funding button to appear in the back office. The upgrade opportunity has been set to be June 28 at 7:00PM EST. Make sure that your STP accounts have been funded and ready to go! Please bring your prospects to the video below for explaination of the OneX phenomenon so you won’t have to.

I also would like to thank all the members who have joined my team in this exciting new venture. Let’s work it together and make this a success for years to come!

JustBeenPaidPAYING  
Two days ago I told admin that they paid me $21 too much in my JSS account and today I have $21 less in my Tripler account. Lol! Quick to act, they are! Kudos to them for making this program the astounding success that it is today. If you guys are not in yet – HELLO!!

Max SurfPAYING
Just bought $2 worth of adpacks to see if I could win their Free Batch Game and get a 10% cashback. Me not lucky today!

MahiFund TradeNO LONGER ACCEPTING AP
One of my referrals who requested a refund from AlertPay sent him this reply:
Hello, Thank you for contacting AlertPay's Resolutions department. We have received your dispute and have begun our investigation. Due to a number of complaints we have received in reference to this seller and an unusually high volume of disputes, the resolution process is taking longer than expected. 

Please allow our administrative team some time to resolve this issue. We thank you in advance for your patience. Rest assured that we will do everything in our power to reach a favorable resolution for your dispute. Regards,

So all is not lost, folks! For those who want to continue with Liberty Reserve funding, do so at your own risk. Please be careful investing with programs that use AlertPay as this can happen. However, MahiFund is stable enough as to not close down the program and run with our funds.. I’ll give them THAT much.

Club AsteriaDISCONTINUED
I’ve decided to discontinue with the monthly subscription as I don’t see much movement in this program. Perhaps I came in too early. Anyway, it’s time to move on. Many others who joined early on have made great progress, so well done to them!

Mcf-AdsPAYING
Withdrawals are really slowing down with this one. If you want instant moolah, look elsewhere, guys! But I have confidence in Matt.

Grand Bank ClubPAYING
Just received a $2 June bonus this morning. Thanks gord.

AllDaySurfing - PAYING        
Munny MadnessPAYING  
TextAdBrokersPAYING
Chain Hits - PAYING                                     
Global Surf Pro PAYING
Bux4Real - PAYING
NeoBux - PAYING
Clixsense - PAYING
Safe Depositary - PAYING 
Brantons Group - PAYING
Macro Trade - PAYING 
TheBestDealYet - PRELAUNCH
******************************************************************
You can check my investment programs at my side bar. I will be adding them from time to time if I find any trustworthy programs to invest in and share with my readers.

No comments: