Sunday, July 17, 2011

A Start of A New Life - And Independance For Others

Today my younger brother got married. Congrats to him and his brand new bride for taking that important step in humankind! Seeing that they live next door to me means I get to see them often. I welcome a feminine touch to this testosterone-filled family of mine!

OneX PAYING (WITHIN THE SYSTEM)
We are still waiting for the withdrawal button to be available via SolidTrustPay. Purchase is available via STP and credit cards and it costs only $5 to join and upgrade to Tier1, which in turn, can earn you $20 when 4 members join in your Row 1, either from your own sponsoring efforts or your upline’s spillover. I have personally spilled many of my downlines into my teams’ matrices, earning them a handsome profit in a short period of time since they launched. It’s not too late to join. It’s NEVER too late to join as this program is set to bring in hundreds of members daily for many many months and (hopefully) years to come. So get in now.

This is a truly exciting and refreshing program which costs only $15 per token and cycles daily, sometimes up to 4x a day until it reaches $60 (that’s like 400%). There is a limit of 50 tokens that can be purchased within a 14 day period. I started with 10 tokens ($150) during prelaunch and now have repurchased another 17 tokens with just the profits AND managed to cash out some. Thanks Blondie for introducing me to this fabulous program!

JustBeenPaidPAYING
JSS Tripler earns you $15 for every $10 position you purchase. That’s 150% in 75 days (2% daily, 7 days a week). Once your position expires, it get transferred to JSS where it creates a matrix (you need 4 expired positions to earn 1 matrix). This matrix will earn you another 150% when it gets filled. You can expedite the filling process by purchasing placements costing $5 within your matrix but you don’t want to spend $80 to earn $60, so be mathematically aware when you start purchasing placements!

All in all, you earn 300% from your initial investment of $15, thus the name “JSS Tripler” so it’s a Great Deal!

Chain Hits - PAYING   
I’ve decided to purchase their Crazy $$$ Summer Special for $100 which earns me $200 and no manual surfs for 2 months. I will also get 375 products and tons of advertising tools to help me generate more business. Rebates are still paid on the 1st and 15th of every month and I hope they change it to weekly soon.    

Munny Madness – PAYING
I’ve reached 20 spots. I bought 10 spots and repurchase 10 spots using my profits. Now I can just enjoy the fruits of my “labor”. Each spot costs $47.58 if purchased new and $39 if it is repurchased from profits. The additional $8.58 is actually an admin fee. I understand that the admin will close the membership soon, so, if the thought of earning 4-5% daily is appealing to you, hop on the wagon while there are still seats!

7 Minute WorkoutPAYING
This program is actual showing some impressive results in my physique and strength level as well, even without adjusting my diet or increasing my protein intake. Starting next week, I plan to add 20g of protein before and after my evening workout in the form of protein shakes (10g before and 10g after workout) to get in the amino acids within the 1 hour window of opportunity for the muscles to grow and get stronger.

For those of you who want to start a training routine but don’t have much time to spare, this program gets you results in 7 minutes 3 x a week. If you spend a lot of time oogling the girls in the sexy outfits or gossiping with your friends, that will add, ohhh about 30 minutes to your gym time. The choice is yours!

There’s a webinar that you can check out HERE to hear more about it. It now costs $1 for a trial run. Nothing to lose but those horrible fat deposits.

AllDaySurfingCLOSED
ADS has finally closed its’ door after 45 days in operation due to financial issues. The Admin has paid out commissions diligently up till yesterday and will refund whatever deposits that came in before that with whatever that he has left. Many of you who joined when it launched would have been in profit already as I have and I do appreciate the honesty of this guy. I wish him all the best for his efforts.

EarnGroups  – PAYING
Max SurfPAYING
Grand Bank ClubPAYING
Global Surf ProPAYING
Safe Depositary - PAYING 
Brantons Group - PAYING
Macro Trade - PAYING 
TheBestDealYet7 Days TO LAUNCH
TextAdBrokersPAYING – internal profit only


To get an overview of what each program offers, click HERE
You can find my investment banners on my side bar. I will be adding them from time to time if I find any trustworthy programs to invest in and share with all of you. 

No comments: