Wednesday, July 13, 2011

How Badly Do You Want It?

OneX ROUND 1 COMMISSION IS COMPLETED!
All the upgrading and commissions have been paid finally. I started with $5 and have received a $100 commission to date. With a little bit of work putting up banners on surf sites, bringing in my family and close friends, it has certainly paid off! There will also be spillovers and spillunders in time to come, efforts coming from my sponsors and below.

This is one program that relies completely on teamwork. As you know, there’s no “I” in TEAMWORK. To make this program a success that it can potentially be ($99K worth, to be exact), everyone will benefit from each other’s effort. If you feel that you can just come in, rely on others to upgrade you and then go away, expecting to make the big bucks in the next few weeks, then this is NOT the program for you. We welcome people who want it bad enough, those who are willing to help others achieve success in their lives and are willing to part with just $5. When you share in all sincerity, you yourself will succeed tremendously – it’s just the natural order of the universe.

If you plan on “kicking tyres” all your life, then go and visit a junk yard. There are plenty of tyres to kick there.

I just got paid! This is a totally exciting new program that pays you for referrals on level one and level two every time they purchase a token. It’s only $15 and earns you 2% per cycle and it’s possible to cycle more than once a day. It’s a great deal!

JustBeenPaidPAYING
Another 17 tripler positions expire today and 4 new JSS matrices will be created. Each matrix is worth $40 and when it gets filled, it spits out $60. That’s 150%, in addition to the 150% that I have already earned in JSS Tripler. There are many other programs within Just Been Paid but Tripler is the way to go for me. 2% daily for 75 days. Can’t beat that!

Munny Madness – PAYING
Made another repurchase today, I save $8.58 than buying a new position. Once I reach 20 positions, I think I’ll start withdrawing when needed.

Safe Depositary - PAYING 
Another purchase expired and as expected, the principal came straight back into my account balance. Another repurchase is an order. For 1.6% per business day, I have made over 172%. The stability of this program is astounding but I’m always on my toes!

EarnGroupsPAYING
Another Admin from another bogus program (I can guess who), sent a fake email warning members that this program has been suspended by AlertPay. Not true. Members are being paid instantly without fail. At least I am.

AllDaySurfingPAYING
Chain Hits - PAYING       
Max SurfPAYING
Grand Bank ClubPAYING
Global Surf ProPAYING
Brantons Group - PAYING
Macro Trade - PAYING 
Mcf-AdsPAYMENT PENDING
TheBestDealYet11 Days TO LAUNCH
TextAdBrokersPAYING – internal profit only
7 Minute WorkoutPAYING


To get an overview of what each program offers, click HERE
You can find my investment banners on my side bar. I will be adding them from time to time if I find any trustworthy programs to invest in and share with all of you.

No comments: