Sunday, July 31, 2011

Durian, King Of Fruits - Do You Dare To Take a Whiff?

It’s the durian fruit season here in Malaysia and I’m in stinky food heaven! It’s a tough fruit to crack open but once you’re in, the aroma (which can permeate steel walls 1 mile away) is to die for. Notorious for its’ indescribeable smell, this thorny fruit itself is sweet & bitter, its texture is like pudding at best and the taste…..anyway, you can read about it in my hubpages blog HERE. For those who aren't aware, this fruit was a "fear" element in the popular TV show - Fear Factor!


A number of profit-sharing shares have cropped up in the last few weeks and members are joining early in its lifetime (preferably during prelaunch). This program that I want to share with you is not a cycler which earns only a few units a day before slowing down but earns all units daily. Each Ad-Pack costs $15 and this fund is split into two sub-programs, DPA unit ($10) and DBP unit ($5)

DPA Unit - each DPA unit will pay you a return of up to 200% on the unit cost of $10. You will get a share of earnings of UP TO 2.5% per day for UP TO 150 days. No Sponsoring Is Required to Earn.

DPB Unit - each DPB unit will pay you a return of up to 200% of the unit cost of $5. You will get a share of earnings based on our innovative perpetual income distribution system until your DPB Unit expires upon receiving a 200% return on the unit cost of $5.
No Sponsoring Is Required to Earn. (up to now, the earning is about 6-8% daily).  
The program is called Daily Payer. Click on the link below to go to the site.


If you are a keen sponsor, you will get paid 5 tiers deep at 8% at Tier 1 and 2% for Tiers 2-5.

CWC experienced some downtime for about 2 days and they are back in business with the update below:

News Update 07/29/2011
SORRY FOR DOWN TIME!
We would like to apologise for the downtime of our site recently. We hope this did not inconvenience your too much.
Our Domain Name was suspended by our host (GoDaddy) because some members used SPAM to market the program.
In view of this, we have agreed to update and change the way we handle SPAM complaints and also joined the Abuse Enforcement Programme.
Regards Larry

JustBeenPaidPAYING
One of my referrals just got a JSS matrix filled. Way to go! Makes me happy to see others make money with this incredible program.

EarnGroups  – PAYING
It’s really sad to see AlertPay giving this program the boot for reasons unknown. This is by far, a great program which pays promptly and has a hardworking admin with a popular rating in monitors like MNO. With the demise of AlertPay, they still accept payment via Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money and now SolidTrustPay. I have a bit of a sore spot for STP as they require documents that are certified true copy before verifying my account due to “risks in dealing with my country”. What a load of horse - @@@#$%

All is not lost for members who signed up with AP as I did. Just contact AP support and request for a refund and you should get back about 60% of your deposit within a month. I plan to transfer my funds to LR and deposit again.

Grand Bank ClubPAYING
I stumbled upon the news update on the GBC homepage today and I saw this message:

29th of Jul 2011

Congratulations to member azlina for winning 2 Moose Boost 20 funds for her purchases in the Easy 40 Plan 

My given name is azlina and I have absolutely NO idea what I won but, YEY!
                                                                                             
Cash4AdzPAYING
OneX PAYING
Munny Madness – PAYING
5Bucks4U - WAITING
Safe Depositary - PAYING 
7 Minute WorkoutPAYING
Chain Hits - WAITING   
Max SurfPAYING
Global Surf ProPAYING
Brantons Group - PAYING
Macro Trade - PAYING  .


To get an overview of what each program offers, click HERE
You can find my investment banners on my side bar. I will be adding them from time to time if I find any trustworthy programs to invest in and share with all of you. 

No comments: