Thursday, July 7, 2011

New Launches, Expired Positions And Golden Programs

                        It’s been a busy day for me this morning with the preparation of my brother’s wedding scheduled for next weekend. Aaaah, the preparations of true love. It never gets old…

OneX – FIRST PAY RUN RESET
The site is up but certain functions have been disabled for further testing. You can still bring in new people and deposit funds into your QLreserve account to upgrade to Tier 1. There is time to bring in more people to catch the first pay run commission!

This is not a gold rush, here today and gone tomorrow. It’s the type of program that you can spend time to build slowly and it will rewarding when it matures and reaps in profit month after month as your matrix grows with massive spillovers and spillunders. I already have filled some of my downlines’ matrixes, which will earn them handsome profit without them even knowing it! So don’t rush into it like it’s on sale. Take your time. It’s better to get quality people who are serious about growing their businesses than tyre-kickers who sign up and don’t bother to do anything (that’s a sore spot for me right now!)

Munny Madness – PAYING
Rocking consistently. Just repurchase one more position today. I see my referrals having a ball, buying more positions and earning more and more daily. Thanks guys!

JustBeenPaidPAYING
I should be having 10 expired positions tomorrow in my JSS Tripler, which means I will get 2 new matrixes within a few days. Each matrix is made up of 4 expired positions. Once these matrixes are filled, they will earn me an additional 150%. It’s a great deal!

CWC is now live with 4,300+ members on board. You can purchase a token worth $15 each which gives you a return of $60 (a 400% in total). Only 10 tokens can be purchased daily. Upon withdrawal there is a 50% repurchase requirement which in turn, increases your principal exponentially in time to earn you bigger profits. Check it out and see if this is something you would like to get involved in.

Mcf-AdsPAYMENT PENDING
Surfing is now manual, which means that you have to click to view the next one after the previous one is completed. This may NOT go well with members that expect to run auto surfs and multi-task at the same time. For me, I do it for the advertising opportunity. With payment still pending, I’m not really scrambling with this program anymore.

Safe Depositary - PAYING 
It’s been a while since I have given any updates on this dark horse. This is one of the more stable HYIPs that I have ever come across in this hit & miss game that we all love to play. Since I joined in December 2011, I have withdrawn over 168% of my principal. My first purchase has finally expired after 150 days but the best part of it is that it was deposited back into my account! So profits will be withdrawn and new positions will be repurchased using the original investment. This program pays 1.6% daily on business days and is still going strong since its inception on 9 August 2010.

AllDaySurfingPAYING
Chain Hits - PAYING       
Max SurfPAYING
Grand Bank ClubPAYING
Global Surf Pro PAYING
Insectrio - PAYING 
Brantons Group - PAYING
Macro Trade - PAYING 
TheBestDealYetSTILL IN PRELAUNCH 
TextAdBrokersPAYING – internal profit only
7 Minute WorkoutPRELAUNCH

For those who want to know what the 7 minute workout is all about, sign in to this introductory webinar to book your space. There are only 300 slots available.


It will be held on Thursday at 8pm EST. 

I just completed my third workout yesterday comprising of 3 shoulder exercises and two abdominal exercises. I incorporated my favorite ab exercise using their “train to failure” strategy. I was actually sweating amidst the air-conditioning. I’m impressed! I’m feeling pretty good today and am actually surprised that I’m not crawling around due to major soreness. It was actually minimum and almost un-impressive (I’m a perfectionist and I actually love the feeling of soreness.) No matter. I’m looking forward to tomorrow’s quadricep workout and latin dance class. Ola!


To get an overview of what each program offers, click HERE
You can find my investment banners on my side bar. I will be adding them from time to time if I find any trustworthy programs to invest in and share with all of you. 

2 comments:

WaM said...

Hello Nina,

I stumble upon your blog this evening from Blondesmakemoney.com and feel lucky to have know many other make money online websites and can't wait to join them, perhaps one at time and I Thank you for sharing this eye-opening blog to us.

TK-INCOME.

Nina Redza said...

You are most welcome, Tadonku. It is important to have mentors that can guide you in the right direction and you have found quite a selection to choose from.

You will find many of us share similar programs and I have taken the bold move to share HYIPs as well. Nothing is permanent, programs come and go. It's knowing how and when to invest wisely.

Enjoy your stay and thank you for dropping by!