Tuesday, July 19, 2011

How's The Traffic This Morning?

Today is a lazy day. No traffic to deal with, no bosses or colleagues to deal with. No datelines to meet. I'm saving money on petrol, toll and lunch. My typical Monday-Friday routine is:

1. Just wake up at whatever time I want
2. Get a cup of coffee and a little breakfast (I’m working on this one)
3. Turn on cable TV and maybe the air-conditioning if it’s a hot day
4. Settle down at my PC and check my daily profits & read emails
5. Go to the gym (Mon, Wed & Fri) or just read the daily paper
6. Whatever else I feel like doing….

This has roughly been my routine for over a year. Never a dull moment.

OneX PAYING (WITHIN THE SYSTEM)
I see a few new unpaid members in my marix today. I’m also told that any unpaid members at the bottom of my matrix that don't upgrade to Tier 1 within 3 days will be removed soon. Is it possible that they are joining QLxchange but are not interested in the profits generated in OneX as well? Hard to imagine that!

Sometimes I feel really frustrated, trying to communicate to my downlines in India using google translation software, trying to get my downlines to understand that they are already making profit in OneX as I just can’t get them to communicate with me in English or at all. I assume that they don’t understand English but they have joined and verified their email address so they must know SOME English! If only I know a way to get them to log in into their accounts and show them $$$$.

Grand Bank ClubPAYING
Thanks Gord, for the July 17 profit share! My happy pocket’s smiling from flap to flap!

Safe Depositary - PAYING 
Another $100 has expired and I’m reinvesting it back in again for another 1.6% daily. I hope this stays for as long as possible. I’ve already made $800+ from a $500 investment and am running strictly on profit now. Way to go, SD!

JustBeenPaidPAYING
My JSS Tripler positions are expiring at regular intervals now and I’m playing catch up with repurchasing positions to maintain the “status quo”. When JSS matrices are filled and I earn $60, that’s another 6 new Tripler positions to bring in profit. This may sound like a real complicated system but it’s actually not. Just focus on JSS Tripler, the money-making system (2% daily, 7 days a week for 75 days) and you’re all set!

Munny Madness – PAYING
Nothing new to report here. Still a money-churner. Not sure how long this will last but I’m milking it for all it’s worth. I will soon be introducing a similar program with similar scripts and concept. A true copycat, if I ever saw one. Successful programs like munny madness will certainly do this. It is still in prelaunch. If you would like to get in before next Monday (launch date), email me at www.cyberworld.nina@gmail.com. If you refer someone, you get paid 10% off the deposit.

Usually, I will make one round of withdrawal before I introduce any new programs. Payment will only start when it launches next Monday. Stay tuned!

7 Minute WorkoutPAYING
Did a quick back and biceps power routine before my regular 30 minute spinning class. I can see distinct muscle definition in my biceps and back since the 1st cycle 10 days ago. Imagine that, train each body part for 7 minutes once every 10 days and actually seeing results. Mind-boggling!

Chain Hits - PAYING   
EarnGroups  – PAYING
Max SurfPAYING
Global Surf ProPAYING
Brantons Group - PAYING
Macro Trade - PAYING 
TheBestDealYet5 Days TO LAUNCH
TextAdBrokersTO BE REMOVED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
There is no more news on this program for a while. I will remove it from my list until it shows some growth.


To get an overview of what each program offers, click HERE
You can find my investment banners on my side bar. I will be adding them from time to time if I find any trustworthy programs to invest in and share with all of you. 

No comments: