Friday, July 1, 2011

A Need For A Challenge - Don't We All?

                     Have you ever had days when you just don't want to go for your regular workout due to boredom and lack of change in your routine? I'm feeling that at the moment and feel the need for change and challenge. So I just found this new system for training 7 minutes 3 times a week. This is up my alley as I adore weight training and enjoy being with other people when I train. 

I also love to dance and that keeps me going to my regular latin-aerobic dance classes once a week. So I bought the program and will start testing it out when I get the chance and to study the routines posted on the website. Regular webinar sessions are also a great help as well as being in a community of like-minded individuals. This program has a great compensation plan as well if you are interested in the business side of it. I've put up the link on my side bar - you can check it out. It's called aptly, the 7 Minute Workout!  I'll keep you updated on my progress! 

Back to business - a few updates and no surprises as yet.

OneX – PAYDAY IS 1 JULY 2011 (8PM EST)
There is a bit of an issue with STP funding at the moment and hope that gets sorted up very soon if they except to have a successful pay day on 1 July. I have downlines who are facing this problem but being a responsible sponsor, I have upgraded those who have requested with the balance of keys that I still have. Credit card purchases are not available yet at this time. It’s not the end of the world, as this program will be around for a long time as long as they keep the minimum deposit at $5. The important thing is to keep sharing it with others. Don’t rely too much on your sponsors’ spillover. Do some work too! We need to work as a team to make this a success.

Munny MadnessPAYING  
The madness continues with their regular payments. Not all positions will cycle daily so don’t expect that but I’m extremely happy with their regularity and speed in withdrawal requests!

JustBeenPaidPAYING  
40% of my positions will expire by the 15 July so I should be repurchasing now to keep it paying at a good level.  

CenturionWealthCircle - LAUNCHING 6 JULY 2011
This is a good time to join to earn 400% off your investment of $15.

AllDaySurfingPAYING
Chain Hits - PAYING       
Max SurfPAYING
Mcf-AdsPAYMENT PENDING
Grand Bank ClubPAYING
Global Surf Pro PAYING
Insectrio - PAYING 
Safe Depositary - PAYING 
Brantons Group - PAYING
Macro Trade - PAYING 
TheBestDealYetSTILL IN PRELAUNCH 
TextAdBrokersPAYING – internal profit only


To get an overview of what each program offers, click HERE
You can find my investment banners on my side bar. I will be adding them from time to time if I find any trustworthy programs to invest in and share with all of you. 

No comments: