Sunday, July 3, 2011

Reward Comes To Those Who Are Patient

OneX – PAYING
Round 1 commission is complete and everyone who is due payment has been successfully paid! There were glitches during the maintenance phase, as expected with any new programs using new systems that are just being tested.
Many members were still confused with how payment structure works and if you are one of them, I suggest that you go to this site and listen to the latest recorded webinars:


Give this program time to mature and continue to promote it to your contacts. However, it is important that you understand the structure of the program before you talk to others.
This is, by far, the MOST exciting opportunity I have EVER seen!

Munny Madness – PAYING
This is turning into a Golden Goose for me and my referrals. Another $26 in my AlertPay today and I don’t need to surf or click on any ads but I have to give credit to the auto program that introduced me to this wonderful opportunity!  

JustBeenPaidPAYING
I have nothing but praises for this program, Pays like clockwork, without missing a beat! I haven’t had an expired position yet, in 13 days or so.

CenturionWealthCircle - LAUNCHING 6 JULY 2011
As launching date gets nearer, there have been 3000 signups with CWC, one of the more successful pre-launches to date! There’s still time to get in and get YOUR people in before the 6 July 2011. Just $15 can earn you $60. That’s just from 1 token.

AllDaySurfingPAYING
Chain Hits - PAYING       
Max SurfPAYING
Mcf-AdsPAYMENT PENDING
Grand Bank ClubPAYING
Global Surf Pro PAYING
Insectrio - PAYING 
Safe Depositary - PAYING 
Brantons Group - PAYING
Macro Trade - PAYING 
TheBestDealYetSTILL IN PRELAUNCH 
TextAdBrokersPAYING – internal profit only

7 Minute Workout UPDATE #1
Had my first 7 minute workout on Friday with the idea to not over train the muscles by doing too many reps and sets and causing lactic acid buildup and therefore, not giving the muscles adequate chance to breakdown and re-build properly. Solution: Let the muscle fibers fatique naturally and then the growth will come. I know many women will resist this concept but ladies, remember this, it's the muscles that give you the sexy curves that you desire!

I love the feel of taking the final rep to the maximum effort, much like trying to push a truck. My first chest & tricep workout didn’t give me the soreness that I expected so I guess it’s necessary to up the weights in the next round (on Day 10). Yup, you are only allowed to train the same muscle group only once every 10 days. Bizarre, isn’t it? But I’m game as changes to my regular routine is exactly what I need right now!


To get an overview of what each program offers, click HERE
You can find my investment banners on my side bar. I will be adding them from time to time if I find any trustworthy programs to invest in and share with all of you. 

2 comments:

jacquiline pelesco said...

hi Ms. Nina i already registered in munny madness under you, but i didnt upgrade yet, just want to ask how it works exactly and how i will earn possible income here,,,is it same like ad2million or jss that no need to do anything just invest and reinvest then cashout. pls. explain thank you

Nina Redza said...

Hi Jacquiline,

Thank you for signing up with me. In MM, you don't need to do anything, much like JSS Tripler. They do the bidding with your purchases and you get the profits daily except weekends.

Cost of unit is $39+$8.58=$47.58
The earning is 4% onwards daily and varies. Not all units earn daily, depending on how much bidding they do but I can assure you that it is double of what you get in Tripler!

If you save enough and repurchase, it's only $39. This is what I did. I bought 5 units and with my profits and referral commission, I repurchased another 7 units.

Hope that helps & good luck!