Saturday, July 9, 2011

And The Waiting Game Continues....


Quote of the day: 
When life knocks you down, choose to get back up. Quitting is never an option.

This is the concept of my kungfu training. It applies throughout my life, more so if you want to succeed  in online investing, especially  when everyone else says you can never do it.

OneX WAITING FOR THE FIRST PAY
It’s happening again! Hopefully this time it will run smoothly and give the members their commission on every level. They are doing a test round for the next 20 hours and then start the commission payrun the next day without having to shut the site down.

I have members up to Level 4 but still many are sleeping. Tsk! Tsk! Why is it so hard to  part with $5 when you’ve probably lost hundreds in the hands of crooked admins? No free rides here, if you want to succeed, you need to take action and not procrastinate! 

What an amazing start to this program that garnered 5,000 members by launch date! Within a few hours my 10 tokens have cycled 68 times, earning me 90% of my original principal within a few short hours. In dollar terms, my  $15 purchase has cycled up to $13.60 already.

There is a compulsory repurchase strategy of 50% of every withdrawal made but that only compounds the principal, making you more profit every time. It’s a great deal which keeps the program running longer than most. The maximum number of token purchases allowed is 10 every 14 days. Repurchasing from profits can be done daily. I understand that there is no cap to the number of tokens that can be repurchased daily.

The first round of pay is set for Monday next week.

Munny Madness – PAYING
This program is creating quite a buzz and my referrals are having such a great time repurchasing and withdrawing. Thanks for the support guys!

JustBeenPaidPAYING
12 positions in JSS Tripler have expired which will soon be transferred to JSS to be turned in matrices that will earn me another 150% profit. 4 positions will be turned into 1 matrix which means I will get 3 new ones soon – and $180 when they get filled!

Insectrio - PROBLEM
The site is down today and members in forums say they did not get paid yesterday. Either their site has been hacked or the program has reached its last leg after 50 days. If the site comes back up, DO NOT invest until further investigation.  

Mcf-AdsPAYMENT PENDING
Safe Depositary - PAYING 
AllDaySurfingPAYING
Chain Hits - PAYING       
Max SurfPAYING
Grand Bank ClubPAYING
Global Surf ProPAYING
Brantons Group - PAYING
Macro Trade - PAYING 
TheBestDealYetSTILL IN PRELAUNCH 
TextAdBrokersPAYING – internal profit only

7 Minute WorkoutPRELAUNCH
I skipped my Quadricep training at the gym due to road blocks in the cities which has caused massive traffic jam. Better to be safe at home than sorry on the road!


To get an overview of what each program offers, click HERE
You can find my investment banners on my side bar. I will be adding them from time to time if I find any trustworthy programs to invest in and share with all of you. 

No comments: