Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Thank You Gord!

       First, I would like to thank Mr Gordon Boehler or fondly known as Gord, a respected Home Business Blogger and Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (wow!) who has so kindly given a lovely write-up about my blog and has given me the recognition by having my link associated with his. He has been a fantastic guide to me since I found him through another great business blogger Blondie and I look forward to working with him through our business ventures for a long time to come. You can check his site here gordshomebiz.com.


JSS Tripler - Received $50 from Tripler. Happy pocket! Just purchased another 30 positions today and with today's profit, I also purchased placements and premiums to speed up the cycling process. I suddenly have 8 new placements in JSS from JSS-Booster Merge and 8 new positions in JSS also from JSS-Booster Merge. I now have a total of 12 positions in JSS. If you are not participating in Just Been Paid, you won't have any idea what I'm talking about. For me this means I will earn $720 ($60 x 12 positions) when all the matrixes are filled by me or other members. I'm still learning the ropes and there are a lot of ropes to learn in this program!  

Flash AdCard - I have manage to click on 116 sites as of today and hope to cash out $50 when my balance has been updated (currently pending payment by advertisers). This is from a deposit worth $33. Each pack cost is $30 and you will earn $45 for every 100 ads clicked on.

Here's another surf program for you if you are a surf junkie.

MAX SURF





MaxSurf is an online advertising website portal and a provider of ad service solutions for other companies engaged in traffic management and sales. You can sign up as a free member or a pro member. Pro member is required to surf only 10 sites to earn profit. 

Minimum purchase: $0.50 per ad-pack. Max limit is $100
Earnings: 3% for 40 calendar days
Payment processors:  Liberty Reserve
Expiration date: 40 days
Requirements:  The deposit will be not returned at the end of the expiration date as the ad-packs will expire after 40 days. They have a cashout rule where members need to reupgrade 50%-75% of ad-packs based on the cashout amount requested. Please refer to the site for further details.


************************************************************************************
Learn more about my investment projects:

High Yield Investment Programs 

************************************************************************************

2 comments:

momto3 said...

Hi Nina

I got your blog from reading blondies. I am her downline in just been paid. I just got to know that in just been paid, you have to reserve your referral so that he/she does not get passed to your upline.

I have just emailed blondie about this. i am writing to you to tell you how to overcome this, if you are thinking of getting referrals that is. I want to email you but i see that you, like me have probably realised the downside of leaving your email address in the internet.

Do contact me thru my facebook page. This is again not my personal page but my making money page.

http://www.facebook.com/people/Wang-Lumayan/100001025824986

What I intend to do is to teach you how to create a website where you can collect email addresses to which you can contact in order to have them as your just been paid referrals.

All these are from free resources and what i can gain from teaching you is to be my referral in these free resources. Only if you want you can upgrade where i will benefit. But I promise that I will not pester you to upgrade.

Hope to hear from you

Nina said...

Thank you momto3,

Yes, I read about locking in your referrals before allowing them to upgrade or we lose them in JBP. It's kind of an unusual system that they have but whatever works to keep it running, I guess.

I'll check out your site when I can. My facebook account has been giving me problems accessing it lately.

Thanks for dropping me a note. I really appreciate it.