Sunday, May 22, 2011

Do You Like Working on Weekends? I Do!

        It's Sunday here in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and I find it difficult to tear myself away from the little Net Box as there's just so much going on in all my investment accounts and favorite blogs. Following a couple of blog dramas right now but that's another story. Ok, investment updates...

HYIPs – all accounts are going strong in paying daily.


Ad2Million – Received another payment for $117.00 into my AlertPay account. Yay! Now to repurchase another 5 positions to (hopefully) continue growing the account into infinity.. 

Chain Hits - the launch date has been moved to Monday, 23 May 2011 as they fine tune the final details. This should be exciting to participate in!

JustBeenPaid – Collected $40 from JSS Tripler also into my AlertPay account today. Yesterday, I decided to try and double my funds with JSS Booster when it re-launched on Saturday at 11:00am CST (midnight here in KL). Just past my bedtime, I kept my finger on the ‘Buy’ button like a cowboy about to draw a gun and watched the countdown to zero. It’s a game of speed. The first few to purchase positions will get their matrix filled quickly and double their investments within minutes.  


Don’t ask me how it works, as long as it works. Lucky for me, two of my purchases amounting to $40 became $80 within minutes, sure enough! I still have 3 more positions waiting to be filled as I bought 5 but hey, an extra $40 in the pocket is a happy pocket! For those members who missed the doubling opportunity at that time, there was no worry. as there was another chance to, not double, but TRIPLE their investments within minutes at 3:00pm CST. Unfortunately for me, that meant 4:00am!  


So I set my faithful alarm clock to 3:50am, hoping to give me enough to time to settle down at my PC and hit that Buy button at exactly 4:00am. But guess what? My alarm squealed at 4:13am. LOL! That was the end of that. Never mind. The system re-launches every 2 weeks so I’ll try again then.

Remember the $15 an hour ad clicking program? Well, I'm finding that clicking 100 ads an hour is quite exhausting! I'm only at 50 after a few days so maybe this might not be something I have time to do right now. But if any of you would like to test it out anyway, here's the link for you to sign up. It costs $30 a pack and each pack requires 100 ads to earn you 150% return.Not bad for an hour's work, actually.  It takes an hour of undivided attention, which I don't have much of. Lol!

FlashAdCash


Ok, I have spoken enough for today! I'm going to introduce something new tomorrow, so don't forget to drop by...



************************************************************************************
Learn more about my investment projects:

High Yield Investment Programs 


************************************************************************************


No comments: