Sunday, May 29, 2011

Surf, Withdraw and Lunch!

              Sunday afternoon here in KL and have finished surfing a couple of sites. It sorts of becomes a routine after a while and multi-tasking becomes a necessity - surf and withdraw funds at the same time! Updates on a couple of programs for today :

TextAdBrokers -  Continue earning passive income while waiting for further updates from the Admin. Have signed up with hitcrawler.net as both Advertiser and Publisher. I understand that members are suppose to get a claim form to claim our advert points to be used in hitcrawler for advertising but still waiting.... Cashed out $16 today and should be in my AlertPay within a few hours.  I have opened accounts for my brothers to participate as well. Hope they deliver what they promised.

JustBeenPaid - One of my JSS matrixes has been filled and $60 deposited into my account. What a nice Sunday this is turning to be! Also cashed out $20 from JSS Tripler. I wonder when Admin is going to reset JSS Tripler. Nobody knows and the excitement mounts...

TheBestDealYet - I have a total of 11 referrals as of today. Nice! Amazing for a program which launches only in 56 days. This is not a surf program but a PTC which pays out $25 - $35 a hour to view their partners' ads. It costs nothing to join and they will not charge anything for members. View, comment & get paid.

McFads - Bought another 7% x 15 days surf package as my earlier one expired. Also received funds for the 12x12 non-surf now-defunct package. Thanks Matt!

I just added GlobalSurfPro - another surf program in my list. I have 2 days withdrawal pending. Once they are paid, I will do the briefing here.

I'm happy that one of my completed properties has attracted a tenant who's insisting on moving in today. Just finished the basic renovation of lights, fans and grilles and I haven't even had a chance to inspect it yet! A very happy Sunday for me. I hope you are all having a blast this weekend. Later!

*********************************************************************************
Learn more about my investment projects:

High Yield Investment Programs 

************************************************************************************

No comments: