Friday, May 20, 2011

Another Day Comes Another Opportunity


        Another rainy day and another opportunity on the horizon. Actually there are a couple but I like to use myself as a guinea pig before introducing them to my readers, friends and family. More on that in the days to come. A lot of exciting offers around the corner...

There’s another profit sharing PTC program about to launch on the 20 May 2011 by a reputable admin by the name of Tony Babb. It’s a Traffic Exchange program where free members can view ads by other members and earn from referral commission.
As an upgraded member, you can advertise your business opportunities to 200+ websites. They have a rebate program where you can purchase Ad Booster Packs worth $25 each, earning you  a rebate of 150% which are payable on the 1st and 15th of the month. There is a monthly membership cost of $10.

As pre-launch, they have offers to waive the membership by offering either a $50 or $100 special package for lifetime. I don’t know how long this will last but it’s attractive enough for me and I purchased the $100 pack as it offers a 200% rebate for 6 months. The $50 is attractive too as it offers a 175% rebate for 6 months. Usually I would test this first but I want to give you the chance to try and get the pre-launch special membership because they close the doors as it is a limited offer.
So here it is – Chain Hits.

 


You can read more about it on the site and hopeful it makes sense to you!
Time for a gym session after sitting all day and staring at the screen. My eyes need a break too. Remember, a healthy bank account is only good if it’s accompanied by a sound mind and good health, so take care of that body. It’s the only one you have!


************************************************************************************
Learn more about my investment projects:

High Yield Investment Programs 

************************************************************************************




No comments: