Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Good Paymasters, Promising Future and Disappearing Acts

         Just bought a new Acer i7 notebook with Windows 7 and had to spend the day getting used to the functions and reinstalling all softwares and transferring files from my decrepit HP (which I have grown to love). Also, pulling my hair trying to get the internet to connect using the local broadband. Phew- everything's ok today. Updates....

JustBeenPaid - Waiting for another matrix to fill - any time now. the admin overpaid me $20, which I didn't even realize until they sent me an email. Looks like I'm not the only one to get this mistake. Not a big deal. They sorted it out by deducting my almost empty JSS account. So today's profit goes back into paying them back for their mistake. Another 3 payments just came in. Good deal!

TextAdBrokers - Saw a new tab called Ad Claim Form. Filled it up to get my advertising credits in hitcrawler.net. Hope it gets credited there soon so that I can start advertising. Looks like the profit sharing activity will start on the 15th and 30th of every month. However, it seems that they haven't sold all 10,000 positions yet as my referrals are still buying positions as of today. We'll see what happens in June. Exciting future for all partners if it launches well! In the meantime, I'm still getting daily, if not hourly profit until now. Good deal here!

MysticDice - site has been down for 2 days. Could be a couple of reasons: 1) They forgot to pay their web host; 2) They have no money to pay their web host;  3) They have violated their host's TOS agreement, much like what happened to TAB recently;  4) They are dead.

This is not a HYIP but a surf site and if no new members invest, they will wither away just the same. So please remember, these programs will not last your lifetime or even a year so make sure you diversify, diversify, diversify. Anyway, we'll give it till the end of the week for the admin to sort things out unless they are gone for good. If they are still invisible, they will be removed from here.

Global Surf Pro PAYING
Max Surf - PAYING
Chain Hits - PAYING                                     
Grand Bank Club - PAYING
Mcf-Ads - PAYING
Bux4Real - PAYING
NeoBux - PAYING
Clixsense - PAYING
Brantons Group - PAYING
Macro Trade - PAYING 
Mahi Fund - PAYING
The Best Deal Yet - WAITING FOR LAUNCH


************************************************************************************

Learn more about my investment projects:

High Yield Investment Programs 

************************************************************************************

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salam, been reading your blog sejak Blondie link kan kat her blog. Pretty impressed with yours I must say, tak sangka ada gak melayu yg dedicate cam ni.

I only have a few hundred $ kat Macrotrade, am thinking of going into this kind of business tapi takut gak sebab I lost a few 000 kat GeniusFunds dulu tuh.

I trade Forex gak btw :-)

Nina Redza said...

Salam kembali,

It would be nice to see your name, my friend.
I'm sorry you lost funds with GF. I did not invest in that HYIP but that doesn't mean I haven't lost in others, that's why I diversify my portfolio. Macrotrade is strong at the moment.Always follow a reputable investor and mirror what they do.

If you want to try another program, I suggest you go for JustBeenPaid/JS Tripler. They pay out 2% daily and have daily conferences to help members. The link is on my page. I will help you all I can.

Good luck!