Friday, May 27, 2011

A Day For Blessings

            In my excitement to try a new program, sometimes I wonder if I'm biting more than I can chew. Lol! Just dicovered ZeekRewards and am now just digesting its' program and details. More about it in days to come once I understand it better. It's Friday night now and time to wind down into the weekend.

So instead of talking about investments today, I'd like to count my blessings:

* I am blessed with good health and the ability to think objectively.
* I am blessed with the conscience of knowing right from wrong.
* I am blessed with the unconditional love of my family.
* I am blessed with a singing voice that doesn't go out of key.
* I am blessed to have a loving husband who puts up with ALL my nonsense.
* I am blessed with a home that provides comfort and food on the table.
* I am blessed to have shared a stage with many talented performers.
* I am blessed with finding mentors to guide me towards financial freedom.

As far as I'm concerned, everyday is a day of Thanksgiving.
I hope you feel the same way too. God Bless and have a fruitful weekend :D


*********************************************************************************
Learn more about my investment projects:

High Yield Investment Programs 

************************************************************************************

No comments: