Thursday, May 19, 2011

Kah-Ching!

It's really great to get a notification from AlertPay telling me I have received money again!

Today I got paid from Ad2Million ($116.00) and JSS Tripler ($40.00).

I don't get notifications from Liberty Reserve but it's nice to log in daily and see my account happily growing. Did a quick withdrawal to my bank account today when it reached $100. :)

I'm currently testing out another PTC site which is pretty fascinating and pays $15 an hour for clicking on ads. It's not an Autosurf program, so you actually have to sit in front of your computer and click the ads as they appear, sort of like shooting the target in a video game as it actually disappears after 4 seconds! Once I reach the withdrawal limit of $50 and actually get money in my account, I will list it here.

I have 2 new properties close by waiting for tenants (or buyers - whoever comes first). Getting a little tired of paying the installment plans..


************************************************************************************
Learn more about my investment projects:

High Yield Investment Programs 

************************************************************************************

No comments: