Thursday, August 18, 2011

Tornados That Make Money

Nice to see 3 of my referral’s matrices have been filled, which earned him $180! Because of him, I earned a nice little $15 bonus as well. I just love this program right now. Earn 2% daily for 75 days and another 150% soon after. Fabulous!

The Tornado arrived and as I write this, in Phase 1, each position has cycled 44 times and has earned me $8.80, which is 58% of my principal. The maximum I can earn is $22.50 (150%). There’s another 4 hours before Phase 2 begins and can earn me 200% for the next 24 hours. When that ends, Phase 3 starts and has a potential to earn me 300%.
Any uncycled positions will be moved into the main cycler. Not sure what happens after that!

My 7 day expired position earned me 2.85% and was deposited into my Liberty Reserve account yesterday instantly. I have deposited my principal back in for another 7 days. Even after the mess with AP, it’s still going strong.

There is a marked reduction in profits earned to date, which is now about 1.3% today. I have decided to cash out when my earnings hit the minimum withdrawal limit of $10.

Additions to the new site have slowly been implemented such as support and surf tabs. However, earnings by surfing the required 10 sites a day won’t be active until next Monday. For those who don’t have time to surf can purchase the Mini Summer Ad Special.


To get an overview of what each program offers, click HERE
You can find my investment banners on my side bar. I will be adding them from time to time if I find any trustworthy programs to invest in and share with all of you. 

No comments: