Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A Time For Reflection & To Give Back

I would like to take the time to wish all muslims a fruitful and safe Ramadan month, as the world fasts in the time of spiritual reflection and worship. Don’t forget, what you receive is only meaningful if you give back unconditionally. And don’t be greedy!   

As of today, I have purchased 45 adpacks by repurchasing 3 adpacks worth $15 from my earnings and buying new 2 adpacks worth $10. The maximum number of adpacks allowed for purchase daily is 5 ($25). Each adpack expires in 40 days to earn 200% of the principal. It does take a bit of time to purchase as you can only purchase 1 at a time but it is sooo worth it. Thanks to those who have decided to join me in this journey.

Larry, the admin will be introducing a new feeder program to ensure the continual success of the cycling program in the next week or so. This program is here to stay.

Bi-24PAYING
The advertising portion of the site, the LinkEx tab is now functioning for members to promote their opportunities. It’s available on the homepage.

Grand Bank ClubPAYING
Received the weekly profit sharing. A nice little weekend income.

OneX PAYING
Members are now able to purchase a splash page to promote to their prospects and capture leads for better conversion. You can take a look at it HERE:

This is a long term program that costs $5 to enter and runs on a 4x4 matrix which holds 340 positions and has a potential earning of $99K upon the completion of Stage 1 and Stage 2. If you want to help your loved ones to earn a good income in time and they don’t have much to invest, this is the program for them.

MunnyMadness – PAYING
Purchase option is now closed to the public but new members are still allowed to register just in case new spots are available due to old members closing their accounts. Regardless of whatever reason given to keep membership growing, I will no longer keep the link on this blog after today. 

Good luck to all Elite members who are still around and earning income. Though August is not a strong month for bidding, let’s hope it starts picking up speed before the end of the month. I’ve had a great run with this program and hope it stays around for a long time to come. No regrets here! :)

JustBeenPaid – PAYING
EarnGroups  – PAYING
DailyPayerPAYING
Cash4AdzPAYING
Safe Depositary - PAYING 
7 Minute WorkoutPAYING
Max SurfPAYING
Global Surf ProPAYING
Brantons Group - PAYING
Macro Trade - PAYING 
5Bucks4U - WAITING
Chain Hits - WAITING   


To get an overview of what each program offers, click HERE
You can find my investment banners on my side bar. I will be adding them from time to time if I find any trustworthy programs to invest in and share with all of you. 

6 comments:

Gerald said...

Hi, does 5DD accept credit card payments via Alertpay?

Gerald said...

Never mind, I found out that I can...anyways I joined under you :)
I noticed though that we can only buy 1 ad pack at a time via Alertpay, are you in the same situation?

Nina Redza said...

Hi Gerard,

Thanks for your support. Sorry for the late reply. Our time zones are probably 12 hours apart!

Yes, we can only buy 1 adpack at a time but once our earnings hit $5 and above, the repurchase option is a LOT faster than buying new. Just persevere!

Gerald said...

I imagine it would be faster. Also I want to make sure I'm doing this correctly, do you click the sponsored link after or before you buy and or repurchase ad packs for the day? thanks

Nina Redza said...

Gerard, you just need to click the link as soon as you log in. Not to worry. The system will tell you if you can or cannot purchase and if you haven't surfed for the day.

Just go with the flow!

Gerald said...

I see, I fully understand exactly what to do now because I got my earnings for the day, clicked the sponsored link and I'm all set for tomorrow. Looks like your right, I got $0.25 for each adpack so 5%. Thanks for letting me know about this program. Good day friend :)