Saturday, August 13, 2011

2011 - A Good Year To Invest Online?

In the investment programs I have been in, in the past 1-2 years, it's a blessing to find a program that actually makes me profit at the end of the term. That is, until I found a few mentors like Blondie, Gord & Frank who have given me much inside on what to look for in a program, what to expect and just to be diligent every step of the way. Take nothing for granted. Even the best program in the world can and will collapse eventually. It's just a matter of time. 

This year has seen many types of programs appearing like wild mushrooms due to demand and withering away just as fast. Prudent investors know when to enter, how much to invest and when to walk away. It's just a matter of modelling after someone who have had success in this game and learning from experience. Even the best of us get burnt from time to time. You CAN earn good income from online investments. It's just a matter of strategy and smart money management. Don't gamble your life savings away!

My units have hit 65 today, which will earn me $16.25 tomorrow. Add with a few referral commissions, I will be repurchasing 4 more units worth $20 and buying 1 new one worth $5. Each unit earns 5% daily. 7 days a week. They expire at 200%, which takes 40 days. If you would like to see the compounding plan, check out my spreadsheet HERE.

ChainHits has created a new site and upgraded members are asked to register in this new site where their current ads and funds will be transferred to. Members will also get to double their ads and better tracking of their funds. So far, my withdrawals are still pending so hopefully THAT gets sorted out soon.

The Tornado is coming next Wednessday but don’t take cover. Here are the details:
The Centurion Tornado is a BRAND NEW 'feeder' program for members to benefit from. It will power surge the main cycler as well make $$$ for promoters and their sponsors!
The main features are;
  • Earn up to 300% return – In a three phased cycle members can earn from 150% to 300% return from the tornado.
  • No Reinvestment Rule – you can CASH OUT whenever you like (minimum withdrawal $20).
  • Only 72 Hours Long – this is a quick cycler system. After 72 hours is all over (until the nest time).
  • Earn Commissions and Bonuses from your recruits – Evey purchase your recruits make (and their recruits also) earns YOU Commissions.
  • TWO Product Tokens for the price of ONE – Each purchase will buy you 2 product tokens for use in the Ad system.
  • No Lose System – all unmatured positions are moved over to the main cycler after time is up where they will cycle to 200% and follow main cycler rules!
They are now accepting credit card purchases via AlertPay using Visa, Mastercard and Amex. They have also set up a blog on their updates accessible through the members area.

The DBP unit just earned me 4.8% profit today, while the DPA earns a steady 2.5%. Sweet! Each adpack costs $15 where $10 goes to DPA and $5 goes to DPA. I'll be buying another 10 units today.

A nice surprise from GBC this week with $25 deposited into my AlertPay account for earnings from the 40 Board.
 


To get an overview of what each program offers, click HERE
You can find my investment banners on my side bar. I will be adding them from time to time if I find any trustworthy programs to invest in and share with all of you. 

4 comments:

La Crona said...

Hi, I am Mattias.

You have a well structured blog here.I am into several programs you are recommending here but am also investing in fundshares.

Nina Redza said...

Thank you Mattias,

I like structure. It gives focus and stops the eyes from wandering all over the place!

Do you think shares are good to trade at the moment? I've done futures and forex, which I like better because of the ability to short.

Good luck in your investments!

La Crona said...

I know the financial world is shaky now but one can´t stop investing because of that.In these times you should invest more safe in gold, silver and in interest funds.There are possibilities to profit even in these harder times and so I did recently eventhough it is more difficult.

Nina Redza said...

Absolutely, Mattias! I do believe investing in gold and silver.

You can't go wrong there. Thanks for the tips.