Thursday, August 25, 2011

Programs That Survive And Thrive

This is one month where I’m glad to be working from home! With the fasting month coming to an end, the roads slowly build a city-full of frenzy vacationers trying to get back to their hometowns, causing massive traffic jams and accidents, not to mention last-minute shoppers cashing in on the sales in the malls (there's plenty of those where I come from).

Withdrawal requests are completed via Liberty Reserve just as they have been before the AlertPay fiasco. The Admin is determined to survive and he’s doing a hell of a job doing just that!

The servers are acting up more today and I can’t log into my account just yet. Not a cause for panic. I’m sure it will be sorted out soon enough.

The unmatured positions have yet to be transferred to the main cycler as Larry is making sure members get the chance to withdraw their profits from the Tornado program. Please be aware that when the next Tornado run comes about, you will have to purchase from your AlertPay account, NOT from your cash balance. It is a good idea to withdraw and save the funds if you plan to use it for the next phase.

The next Payrun from the 40 Board of the K Game is this weekend as well as the weekly Profit Share. I’m hoping to get into the 75 Board and earn $75 soon. So far, I have received $100 from the 40 Board since 8 July 2011 and I have purchased 3 units of the $40 package. This purchase also earns you 2% daily in Profit Shares, which is paid at the end of the week. If you make a purchase just before the Profit Share is distributed, your fresh spend will earn you a whole week’s worth of profit at 2% a day! A pretty good deal, don’t you think?

The new site, called Next Gen Profits has delivered its first payment but I’m still waiting for my previous withdrawal request, which should have been returned to my cash balance. I guess it’s time to test the support ticket!

The latest update on onex is the new lead capturing page that costs a one-time $19.95 to help build your prospects base. This program can be a success if you promote diligently by capturing leads and making follow-ups rather than selling the program on the spot. The link can be found in the back office. The QLxchange downline page is unavailable at the moment as they prepare for its launch. No news on the date as yet.


To get an overview of what each program offers, click HERE
You can find my investment banners on my side bar. I will be adding them from time to time if I find any trustworthy programs to invest in and share with all of you. 

2 comments:

Technology Consultant said...

There will be lot of traffic and rush, especially in the festive season.

Nina Redza said...

That's right, TC. When the rush is over, those left behind will get to enjoy an idyllic, slow-moving environment for a week - seeing that it's also Independance Day here in Malaysia on the 31 Aug 2011, adding on to the holiday season.

We have, like, the MOST holidays in the world. Lol!