Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Filling Matrices And Playing The Waiting Game

Over the weekend, the profits have been reduced to from 5% to 2%. No updates have been sent out. I was wondering how long they could sustain 5% to begin with. I will continue with repurchasing daily and buying new positions to build my account until the 40th day when positions start to expire.

My account on the new site has been updated except that I have to add back my ads all over again. Not sure if I’m supposed to surf as no surf button is available at this point. I guess it’s playing the waiting game at this point.

Looking forward to the Tornado on Wednesday, 17th August. This is like the Booster in JustBeenPaid. Earn profits in 3 Phases set at 150%, 200% and 300%. Each phase lasts 24 hours so timing is key. At the end of 72 hours, any positions that don’t mature will be placed back into the main cycler. Any outstanding balances will also be moved into the main account.  I’m counting down. I do consider myself pretty sharp with the trigger finger!
Took out a little profit today and repurchased 1 position. 

Earn 2% daily, 7 days a week. Withdrawals are available every 72 hours. Still going strong at this point.

An exciting program that pays two ways 1) DPA Plan that pays 2.5% daily and 2) DPB Plan that varies but pays 4% upwards.
Each position costs $15 where $10 goes into DPA and $5 goes to DPB.

Just received another weekly profit sharing at 2% a day. A nice little pocket money for the week!

As my expired positions have come to a halt, my main objective now is to fill my matrices so they earn me $60 each and I have 23 of those to fill! Having referrals who know how it works helps fill your matrices as well but I think most people still don’t know how to speed it up.


To get an overview of what each program offers, click HERE
You can find my investment banners on my side bar. I will be adding them from time to time if I find any trustworthy programs to invest in and share with all of you.

No comments: