Sunday, August 21, 2011

Family Gatherings And Loyalty Rewards

A busy day for me with a dinner get-together with family members, meaning housekeeping activities, preparing enough grubs and making sure there are enough chairs! Thank goodness for mothers! A woman’s work is never done. sigh...

The most stable of all online programs at the moment with a growing membership of 18.000+ members and 200 new applications daily. For a fairly intimidating looking site, that is a pretty impressive set off numbers, don’t you think so?

Phase 3 is now over and I managed to repurchase 2 positions while letting 10 positions run the full 3 days. I entered half an hour late on the first day due to a bit of confusion with the start time indicated on the site. One moment it’s supposed to start at 3pm GMT (11pm my time), the next it’s 9am CST (10pm my time) and the countdown clock says another! 

Looking at my original position bought, the first one managed to clinch $11.80, which is 78% of the original entry. Hopefully Larry will review this strategy and improve it for the next profit run on Wednesday. Still, 78% is better than none, right?

Received another unexpected $25 payment from the 40K board. A good time to repurchase another position today, before the next Profit Share day as that allows me to earn a whole week’s worth of 2% daily without actually having to wait 7 days! On top of that, I will earn a 10% Loyalty Bonus on the new spend for being loyal. Lol! Neat huh?

There is a new splash page on the referral page, which is a more compressed version of the original site, which reduces scroll effort, which can translate into better sales. Nobody wants to read lengthy sites since most people have an attention span of 5 seconds per site they scan. Even less for women!
Bi-24 pays 2% daily in 7 calender days, much like JBP with purchases only via Alertpay (cash and credit cards available). Each AdUnit purchased earns a member 4000 AdCredits.

Due to lack of interest in the public (fickle-minded and impatient investors are the norm in any online programs), daily earnings have withered to 0.1%. Unless the admin revamps his strategy asap, this program will die a painful and lingering death.



To get an overview of what each program offers, click HERE
You can find my investment banners on my side bar. I will be adding them from time to time if I find any trustworthy programs to invest in and share with all of you. 

4 comments:

Niall E. said...

Have a nice family day Nina. Enjoy the grub! Sometimes its a little hard to enjoy it if you're the one doing the cooking (slaving over a hot stove!) but I'm sure your family will enjoy it.

Thank you for the mention of my blog in one of your recent posts,

Will.

Nina Redza said...

You are most welcome Will. I actually didn't do much slaving, my Mum offered to do much of the cooking - she loves it.
It's the housecleaning and other activities that messes with my back. Lol!

Keep up the good job. We need more honest bloggers.

robertg said...

hi my name is robertg and I would like to inform you and your followers
about CWC. it is a scam. The opening line says that you do not have to sponsor. then on the last line in the terms. it says 'you only earn from your recruits. So CWC is a plain scam!! my position has not cycled since aug 9th and it is the 22nd.
plus they say you get 2 tokens in the tornado , well you do get to tokens (but not 2 positions) a slip of the tounge perhaps.
robertg.

Nina Redza said...

Larry,

In any cycling program, income is earned when members purchase positions and they are not necessarily your referrals.

The Tornado has earned me a total of 80% of my purchased positions and the unmatured balance will go back to the Main Cycler, which was not active during the Tornado period and that is fine with me.

The 2 tokens given are for ad impressions, not 2 positions.
Next Wednesday, get into the Tornado during launch and your positions will cycle.