Monday, September 12, 2011

What Were You Doing In 1987?

I thought I’d share a little bit of my voice in this video (someone put it up, a faithful fan I guess). It’s a ballad from a duet album I did with my brother waaaay back in 1987. It’s not in English but I hope you enjoy the music!


A little more of waiting is in order for the site to be fully functional. However as of today, you can check your referral page and marketing section. The site is supposed to be up within 24 hours for funding and withdrawals only. The restart button won’t be “pushed” as yet.

Some of my AdUnits are already expiring after reaching 200% and the auto-reinvesting option is certainly helping keep my account up to date. A great 2.5-6% daily earner that should be a part of your online ventures.

CenturionWealthCircle
Some cycling activity is taking place in the main cycling section. New activities are being planned as I speak and I look forward to the next Tornado event.

Thanks Gord, for the weekly Profit Share. Much appreciated.

Jp-Daily
Today's earnings (11 Sept) is 6.9%. Total September earning is 35.19% todate. The program started in July and total earnings is 216.41% todate.

****************************************************************************************
To get an overview of what each program offers, click HERE
You can find my investment banners on my side bar. I will be adding them from time to time if I find any trustworthy programs to invest in and share with all of you. 

2 comments:

lrconsult said...

Hello Nina

How are you? Great song. I´m your Fan now, lol.

All the best

Roger

Nina Redza said...

Lol Roger!

I'm honored to have you aboard on my wagon. Thanks for listening.

All the best in your investments too