Thursday, September 8, 2011

Exciting Times Ahead With JBP

I just received my earnings from the 7 day plan (2.85% daily) into my Liberty Reserve account. Good deal! I’m putting my spent back into the 14 day plan at 3.2% daily. AlertPay gave them grief by blocking their account a few weeks ago but this program is determined to stand tall and deliver and that’s exactly what they did. Kudos to the admin for keeping it together!

JBP site is up now and members can request for a new Member ID by keying in their registered email address. The new ID will be sent to that email. The site is not functional yet and no one is earning anything as of today. The activation of the functions will be done in stages. We’ll just have to wait a while longer….
If you are already in the program, log into their daily conference sessions to get updates and learn about how to promote the program. Below is a sample of one of the successful member's income (Cyber Ceo) from this program from both his spending and referral commissions (check out the moolah on the bed!):


This is an exciting program that just keeps on improving. I have a new strategy to keep my income exploding for a long time. As one of the moderators just aptly put it:
EITHER YOU GO BIG OR YOU GO HOME!

Take a look at the Restart video here by Carl Pearson on youtube:

An update on the CWC blog is up, mentioning the Tornado making $2,000 for the main PSS on Saturday. There is a new project on the horizon in the next few days. So we’ll watch out for that. By the way, all uncycled Tornado positions have been moved to the main cycler and those have started cycling as well, so that’s nice..

Looking forward towards the next 40K board payrun. Hope it delivers another $25 into my AlertPay account. Love this program! I know the admin and he's totally trustworthy.

Today’s earnings (8 Sept) is 4.17%. Total September earning is 27.03% todate. If you have joined since the beginning of August, your earnings would have been 85.78% including a loss of 8.4% The program started in July and total earnings was 95.44% including a loss of 27.63%. Not bad huh? I've made a few withdrawals and they get delivered into my account within 24 hrs or less.


To get an overview of what each program offers, click HERE
You can find my investment banners on my side bar. I will be adding them from time to time if I find any trustworthy programs to invest in and share with all of you. 

No comments: