Monday, September 26, 2011

Exciting Days Are Ahead

It’s Monday  here and back to business as usually. A couple of interesting updates to share today…

It’s baaaack! Well, almost. Tripler positions that are not affected by the Restart (sounds like a good movie title) have been paid 2% for 3 days already. They have been working all night to fix the bugs to get the site up and running smoothly and the last payment was done at 12:05 CEST (6:06EST) as promised. 

Previous withdrawals requested before the server move should be sorted out by now and new withdrawals will be next. The actual Restart will be completed within the next 2-3 days and members will be able to earn earnings from previous positions, get a little cash in their Tripler account and have more JSS positions to earn that extra $60 when their matrixes get filled.
Good days are ahead!

GSP has been running for 120 days (which is more than I can say for most autosurfs out there) and the admin, Ken, is closing down for new registration but is still paying current members until their units expire.

A new cycler is in the works for Ken which will pay 140% and 15% referral commission. I look forward to this next one from an admin who is honest in his dealings. I will need to take down the banners now. Thanks for those who have joined me in this journey.

Earned my Profit Share for the week. I get 2% daily, accumulated over the week and it is available for withdrawal on Sundays. Like clockwork. Good deal!

Two of my favourite HYIPs, quietly churning profit after profit is a topic in Frank’s Blog. You can read it here:



****************************************************************************************
To get an overview of what each program offers, click HERE
You can find my investment banners on my side bar. I will be adding them from time to time if I find any trustworthy programs to invest in and share with all of you. 

2 comments:

macrotrade investor said...

nice blog....i'am a new investor in macrotrade program...keep in touch and sharing.....

Nina Redza said...

Hi macrotrade investor.
Thank you for dropping by. I hope you are having much success in your portfolio.

Keep it safe.

Regards
Nina