Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Enjoy Your Labor Day Holiday!

HAPPY LABOR DAY FOR THE USA AND CANADIAN CITIZENS!


Labor Day Pictures, Comments, Images, Graphics

Bi-24
A nice 2% daily income from this program which has garnered many followers and it may become as popular as JBP.

The new login page is up and I am waiting for the new ID to be delivered via email. For many, JBP has been a major source of income for the past few months and their downtime probably has been a challenge financially. Hopefully it will be up in the next 24 hours or so. I’ll be doing a bit of purchasing when it’s available and change my strategy by doing more repurchasing with my earnings this time around, to get the flow consistent and increase daily profits for a long long time to come.

The 2nd Tornado has come and gone and my profit from this round has not reached even 50% of my original purchases. I came in about half hour late due to family obligations but was informed that it did not matter how late you purchase as the income will be spread equally among all participants.
Somehow, there seems to be lukewarm response from members for this round. All unmatured position will be sent back to the main cycler, which, for me, means all 10 positions! Withdrawals are made within 24 hours.
We’ll wait and see what the results are like when Larry releases it soon.

I’m glad to see that I have received 2 pending payments from the Tony, the admin into my PayPal account. Latest news is that they plan to move withdrawals back to AlertPay by this week. Let’s hope so!

Received my weekly profit share like clockwork. 2% daily paid every Sunday. A fast withdrawal too. Nice…

This wonderful program has over 3000 members since they started on 16 July 2011 and pays two ways; DPA – 2.5% and DPB – 4% where each purchase costs $15 and is distributed into DPA ($10) and DPB ($5). There is an expiry of 200% but no worries as every withdrawal automatically save 25% for repurchasing AdUnits when your balance hits $15. This keeps your account active for a long time.

What's Next....
I have a crazy program here for those who want some poker fun earning 1-20% daily. This is not for the faint-hearted as there can and will be losses on occasion but the winnings have so far outweigh any losses that have incurred.

Deposits are acceptable by Liberty Reserve (minimum $100), Perfect Money (minimum $20,) AlertPay (minimum $250) and Bank Wire (minimum $3000). Withdrawals are sent within 24 hrs and results are sent to your email address daily. Great fun!

The Admin, Rich, does all the playing where he works with 20% of your investment each day and the maximum risk for each day is 20%. You can check the results for July 2011 (95% profit) and Aug 2011 (85% profit) below even with the losses incurred. 



For those who only have $5 and more to invest, Rich has created another similar program which pays 1-10% daily and pays a bonus to you every time other members after you make a purchase! Unheard of. Take a look at it HERE


You can find my investment banners on my side bar. I will be adding them from time to time if I find any trustworthy programs to invest in and share with all of you. 

No comments: