Friday, September 2, 2011

Waiting And More Waiting

I'm still in holiday mood and my husband is busy catching up on much needed sleep. However, he can sleep standing up as far as I know. :)

I still make time to check my emails daily and daily earnings when I get the chance. So here are the latest updates on my ongoing programs... 

Bi-24 has now reached its 1st month anniversary, after many challenges such as the DDoS  attack recently. Membership is going strong at 800 and more than $40K in Ad unit sales. There will be an improvement on the operation of the LinkEx and the introduction of a new promotional mechanism for free and active membvers.
This program pays 2% daily on calendar days and withdrawals can be made every 72 hours.

JBP will resume after the Restart process is completed As of today, there has been another delay so we’ll just have to wait a little while longer. There are mixed feelings about this process since half of the units bought will be turned into JSS positions, which means no more 2% daily profits in JSS Tripler. 

Members need to buy positions in Tripler to keep earning the same amount as before the Restart was announced. It is more profitable in the long run as we get more JSS positions, which translate to more $60 earnings when each matrix gets filled.

The next Tornado is scheduled for this Saturday at 9:00AM CST and it will run for only 24 hrs with a profit cap at $22.40. Each position costs $15 as usual. I’m warming up my trigger finger for this one!

The site was down a few days ago due to hosting issues but it is back up and withdrawals have been completed. I have absolute trust in the admin of this program!

A new teleconference has been posted on the OneX blog after the Las Vegas convention and you can listen to it here:




To get an overview of what each program offers, click HERE
You can find my investment banners on my side bar. I will be adding them from time to time if I find any trustworthy programs to invest in and share with all of you. 

No comments: