Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How Many Programs Have Paid Out $1Million To Members?


Much have been happening on the now extremely popular online money-making program, JustBeenPaid, causing quite a stir worldwide and opening the eyes of many skeptics and naysayers today. They have experienced a few challenges along the way, such as downtime, more than once but whatever issues they may have had, they have all been solved in a most professional and abrupt manner.

The much awaited JSS Tripler Feed has ran its course and made many members thousands of dollars, which was quite an unexpected early Christmas present!
JBP has more than 37,000 members and has paid over $1 Million to members over the last few days – a record!

Almost 1,000 new members signed up in the last 24 hours! Why? JBP is not only showing people the money, they are GIVING away the money. You don’t have to do anything – just put in money and get back more than tripler your investment in a few short months and MORE if you compound it!

JSS is an extremely powerful program which has a strong Alexa rating as shown:


Excerp from the latest update received by members:

Some of the things you can be looking for in the near future:

- Account funding with Liberty Reserve
- Account funding with Perfect Money
- JBP Level 2, including JBP's Leapfrog Course
- Withdrawals to all 4 payment processors
- Greatly improved follow-up system
- Importing of 40,000 new JBP members
- ViralPowerList



I have to admit that I have not been logging into my Bi-24 lately since my AdUnits have expired and I did not purchase any new ones but I did receive this update earlier today:
I do apologise for not sending an update before, but things have been a bit slow over the last week and a half, so there is not much to tell right now.
The reserve is working to bring in some money, but this does not happen overnight unfortunately. I have been paying pendings as money comes in and will continue to do so.

Please try to be patient, even though I know it is not always that easy. Know that I have worked very hard to make a great program and everything was running quite smooth until the script errors causing members to have crazy returns.
With that said, some of you may wonder why make changes when things are running smooth, but changes are part of business progress when you want it to grow.
Regards,
Bi-24.net Administration

So I guess we’ll wait and see. Not giving up on this baby yet!

****************************************************************************************
To get an overview of what each program offers, click HERE
You can find my investment banners on my side bar. I will be adding them from time to time if I find any trustworthy programs to invest in and share with all of you. 

1 comment:

Gratis $10 bagi agan said...

Saya suka blog mbakk azlina
ini web support sistemm saya
http://jualdollar.com/?m=depan&id=JBP1000001