Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Halloween, Cash & Tripler Positions

It’s October, the month of Halloween and my birthday is associated with the Living Dead. Oh well. More candy for me and cash from JBP…

Over 750 new members have joined JBP in the last 24 hours. The Phase 1 of the Restart has started and all members are getting cash and getting back a portion of their original tripler positions while a large portion will be converted to JSS positions within the next few days. Withdrawals are prompt (within 12hrs) and we are all set up to makes great income in the months and hopefully, years to come. The Restart makes is sustainable.

Thanks Gord, for introducing me to the program, and thanks Blondie, for getting me off my tush and purchasing my first Tripler position. Lol!
If you need to know what members are buying with the earnings from this program, check it out HERE.

Daily Payer is going through a restructuring exercise into Phase 2 in October which will affect current accounts daily earnings & payouts for the time being. At least they are not taking members funds and running. Exciting things are ahead. Looks like they are here to stay, so stay tuned!
****************************************************************************************
To get an overview of what each program offers, click HERE
You can find my investment banners on my side bar. I will be adding them from time to time if I find any trustworthy programs to invest in and share with all of you. 

No comments: